Rocket Glich?

Mr.Owl

Jun 2, 2014
I decided to re-download Galacticraft; I downloaded mcdoodlecore, galacticraft, and galacticraft planets. At first my the gui's were glitching up, so i removed the mod, and used skydaz installer, thinking it was a user error. After it installed, I created a new world in creative, placed down the rocket pads and placed a tier 1 pre-fueled rocket , right-clicked it wanting to go to the moon. Nothing happened. I tried the tier 2 rocket. Still nothing. I even filled it up with fuel (Even though it was the pre-fueled rocket), and still nothing. I don't know what's wrong, please help!

Mr.Owl

Jun 2, 2014
Also, each time I run Minecraft, it downloads sounds from the internet, even though it says it should only happen once...

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Also, each time I run Minecraft, it downloads sounds from the internet, even though it says it should only happen once...
Sounds? Something AdFocus says to update? If so, it's one of the fake advertisements.

What version of Forge, and what other mods are you using? (I'm guessing there is no crash report.)

Mr.Owl

Jun 2, 2014
It's not Adfly downloading, it's minecraft pulling them from the internet. I have forge 911.1.953, and do you want me to post all of the mods that I'm using?

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
It's not Adfly downloading, it's minecraft pulling them from the internet. I have forge 911.1.953, and do you want me to post all of the mods that I'm using?
AdFocus* There is NO AdFly link. I repeat, NONE. If you are downloading from AdFly, then it isn't GalactiCraft.

And yes, there could be some conflicting mods, it would be useful for anyone who wants to help you.

Mr.Owl

Jun 2, 2014
It's not any site downloading sounds, it just says "Galacticraft is downloading sounds from the internet". And I'm using: Too much TNT, Mr.Crayfishes furniture and construction mod, Damage Indicators 2.9.1.6, Advanced Genetic 1.4.1, Colored Lights, Custom Mob Spawner 3.0.0, Easy Colored Glass 1.6.4.104, Extra Doors by Zolandre 1.4, Flans mod, idfix, idfix minus, Lightsabers mod, More pistons 1.5.0, Morph mod, NEI 1.6.1.9, Open Blocks, Particle Box, Redstone paste, Slab and Stair craft mod, Single Player commands, Starminer, Tall Doors mod,and The camping mod.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
I've seen this on my own game before. Each time you launch Minecraft it says it's downloading or retrieving sound files or something along those lines, correct? I can't remember what fixed it at the moment, but I can try to figure it out.

If memory serves me correctly somebody else on here had the same issue so maybe try searching in the meantime if you haven't already.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I meant where you downloaded GalactiCraft from.

As for the mods, DamageIndicators has sometimes been reported to be incompatible with GalactiCraft 2. I recommend removing and re-adding the mods one by one and testing them in a new world.
I'm not responsible if you accidentally delete your items and machines because you removed mods and played on an original world.

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
I notice from the log you have installed Galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.2.814.jar which is from last century.

Please use the latest build which is 1070 - make sure to replace all 3 files (Galacticraft, Galacticraft Planets and Micdoodle8Core) with the recent ones. Download from here: http://ci.micdoodle8.com/job/Galacticraft/1070/

If you still have issues, post another FML-Client log like that one.

Mr.Owl

Jun 2, 2014
I found the problem. It was the Colored Lights Mod. I don't know why a mod that changes the colors of lights that redstone lamps produces changes anything, but it does, and the "Downloading Sounds from Minecraft" quit also. Thank you for your help, I was really wanting to make a space station, and now I can! Now to building... ^^

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
Thank you for coming back to us - good to know you have a solution. I'm adding Colored Lights Mod to the (very short) list of mods which have incompatibilities with Galacticraft.

Mr.Owl

Jun 2, 2014
I'm a little sad though, the CLM had a cool effect, especially with the colored glass mod.