Galacticraft 3 Review ( Soon )

When will GC3 will be release

• Total voters

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
Very cool GUI. I see it needs some improvements with the lines and icons. How i support micdoodle. Hasent anything to do with galacticraft 3 what might come. And many are complaining about paetron. Including me. I hope he releases gc3 soon.
how to support him , i didn't want to make another topic for this
but 4000 Member and Guest See this topic , that will help him

fun0326

May 18, 2014
Guys I was reading through the astroid dimention code on github and the ores on the astroids have something in the code that says terreformable or something along those lines so maybye we can terreform astroids in g3 when it comes out :)

May 17, 2014
Guys I was reading through the astroid dimention code on github and the ores on the astroids have something in the code that says terreformable or something along those lines so maybye we can terreform astroids in g3 when it comes out :)
THAT WOULD BE SO FUCKING AWESOME

S_Hacker

Jan 19, 2014
Antarctica
Hi Guys & Welcome to
Planet Selection GUI

Celestial Selection menu, though highly work in progress (as you can tell, since there is no sun). Coming along nicely I think :)
This New Gui is one of the biggest Features ever ( Special Thanks to @Space Viking , You make @micdoodle8 make this feature )
MSIkTA5.gif

Here is A Picture of What Mic do
a07427f0eb81226c6ef3bbe66684f13c.jpg

I honestly thought the old planet selection GUI looked better, it just needed a few more options.

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Guys I was reading through the asteroid dimension code on github and the ores on the asteroids have something in the code that says terreformable or something along those lines so maybe we can terreform asteroids in g3 when it comes out :)
I think it will terraform the normal asteroid block to grass.

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
Update

Asteroids Section
  • Asteroids Dungeon
  • Asteroids Time
---------------------------------------------------------------------

also i find many amazing things in github but i dont want to write it because When GC3 release you can discover and explore your self

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Update

Asteroids Section
  • Asteroids Dungeon
  • Asteroids Time

also i find many amazing things in github but i dont want to write it because When GC3 release you can discover and explore your self
All the stuff available in Github may not make it to the final version. Write away!

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Update

Asteroids Section
  • Asteroids Dungeon
  • Asteroids Time

I have a feeling that this is going to be implemented in the original GC3.