Galacticraft 3 Review ( Soon )

When will GC3 will be release

• Total voters

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Anyways, still love the Celestial GUI SpaceViking constructed. =3 Is he officially a member of development? Or just for this update and will be called upon to help Mic when he needs it?

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Is he officially a member of development? Or just for this update and will be called upon to help Mic when he needs it?
Speaking of @Space Viking (WARNING! Contains spoilers): https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/commit/9d2cde8c7859c38cc61abb54225330bef4f7b664

As to your question, I don't know if @micdoodle8 has officially, as in "bureaucratically", added SV in the team. But we have already a significant amount of his work in the mod, which includes the new Mars sky.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Speaking of @Space Viking (WARNING! Contains spoilers): https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/commit/9d2cde8c7859c38cc61abb54225330bef4f7b664

As to your question, I don't know if @micdoodle8 has officially, as in "bureaucratically", added SV in the team. But we have already a significant amount of his work in the mod, which includes the new Mars sky.
Love those spoilers, but whether they'll be in the first version, or just there because the asteroid belt is there, we may never know.

(Just finished scrolling, I'm now really sure most of them are just there for testing the map and making it pretty. =3)

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
@Space Viking you are Awesome with all these designs ( should I add this to the topic or I should delete it fast as I can )

• Sun (
    sun.png
    )
  • Mercury (
    mercury.png
    )
  • Venus (
    venus.png
    )
  • Earth (
    earth.png
    )
  • Mars (
    mars.png
    )
  • Asteroid (
    asteroid.png
    )
  • Jupiter (
    jupiter.png
    ) :Moons : io (
    io.png
    ) - Europa (
    europa.png
    ) - Callisto (
    callisto.png
    ) - Ganymede (
    ganymede.png
    )
  • Saturn (
    saturn.png
    ) Rings : (
    saturnRings.png
    )
  • Uranus (
    uranus.png
    uranusRings.png
    )
  • Neptune (
    neptune.png
    )

1. Super Realistic
2. HD
3. Where is Titan ( my favorite Moon :( )

Note : Copy & Paste is taking long time :mad:

Reactions: AcapitalA

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
@Space Viking you are Awesome with all these designs ( should I add this to the topic or I should delete it fast as I can )

• Sun (
    sun.png
    )
  • Mercury (
    mercury.png
    )
  • Venus (
    venus.png
    )
  • Earth (
    earth.png
    )
  • Mars (
    mars.png
    )
  • Asteroid (
    asteroid.png
    )
  • Jupiter (
    jupiter.png
    io.png
    ) - Europa (
    europa.png
    ) - Callisto (
    callisto.png
    ) - Ganymede (
    ganymede.png
    )
  • Saturn (
    saturn.png
    saturnRings.png
    )
  • Uranus (
    uranus.png
    uranusRings.png
    )
  • Neptune (
    neptune.png
    )

1. Super Realistic
2. HD

There should be no problem with posting things found on Github. It's nice to see all of them closer together. =3 SpaceViking is great at textures, =3

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013

• Sun (
    sun.png
    )
  • Mercury (
    mercury.png
    )
  • Venus (
    venus.png
    )
  • Earth (
    earth.png
    )
  • Mars (
    mars.png
    )
  • Asteroid (
    asteroid.png
    )
  • Jupiter (
    jupiter.png
    io.png
    ) - Europa (
    europa.png
    ) - Callisto (
    callisto.png
    ) - Ganymede (
    ganymede.png
    )
  • Saturn (
    saturn.png
    saturnRings.png
    )
  • Uranus (
    uranus.png
    uranusRings.png
    )
  • Neptune (
    neptune.png
    )

1. Super Realistic
2. HD

Oh my god yes!

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
( should I add this to the topic or I should delete it fast as I can )
Please, don't delete this topic, because not everyone is following development since the beginning. Some people who are arriving now might want to see the earlier updates.

Personally, I didn't like the other GC3 topics were deleted, honestly.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Please, don't delete this topic, because not everyone is following development since the beginning. Some people who are arriving now might want to see the earlier updates.

Personally, I didn't like the other GC3 topics were deleted, honestly.
I think he meant the Github stuff. =3

Also, I didn't like it either, but back then they were clogged with more unrelated comments than information.

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
OMG
I need to wait 24 days do get beta downloads
What I'm really worried about that when I donate gc3 beta , mic release gc3 then I die

(Note : very sorry if this off-topic )

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
OMG
What I'm really worried about that when I donate gc3 beta , mic release gc3 then I die

Wouldn't you still get special stuff, and also as a Patron, it only makes you pay if he releases stuff. =3

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
If you can't live without having a bunch of bits and bytes, I dare say you are dead already.

Plus, if you donate and wait something in exchange then you didn't donate, you in fact purchased something. Donation is when you give and wait nothing in exchange (read: http://redd.it/29nynw). When I donated a few bucks 1 year ago, mic had to send me message saying if I'd like a cape... well, I said "sure, thanks" . He still took 20 days to give me the cape and I didn't split off my hair because of that.

In my opinion, consumer-supplier relationship is the worst one that a community can have.

Reactions: Ops. The Xeno

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
If you can't live without having a bunch of bits and bytes, I dare say you are dead already.

Plus, if you donate and wait something in exchange then you didn't donate, you in fact purchased something. Donation is when you give and wait nothing in exchange (read: http://redd.it/29nynw). When I donated a few bucks 1 year ago, mic had to send me message saying if I'd like a cape... well, I said "sure, thanks" . He still took 20 days to give me the cape and I didn't split off my hair because of that.

In my opinion, consumer-supplier relationship is the worst one that a community can have.
I learned to be patient knowing something good would come, and don't worry ender, you won't die.

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
OMG

So Micdoodle8 said that GC3 would come out at the end of this month, so why a beta? (at least some people here said this)
I learned to be patient knowing something good would come, and don't worry ender, you won't die.
I don't think you are going to die because of that, but having a car accident would be different.

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space

No im worried that when like i got the beta , tweaks and upcoming updates
Micdoodle8 will release gc3

But what i really didnt understand thst micdoodle8 tell that when patrons reach 100$ in month he will keep release date in twitter , but i didnt see anything :(

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
No im worried that when like i got the beta , tweaks and upcoming updates
Micdoodle8 will release gc3

But what i really didnt understand thst micdoodle8 tell that when patrons reach 100$ in month he will keep release date in twitter , but i didnt see anything :(
The release state is currently unknown then, isn't it? :p

It's not just release dates for 100 dollars a month, it's also more information in general. Might be why we saw the big stuff in the update.