Rewenable oil

Should this be added?

• Total voters

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Pretty sad through, but my point is to get something infinite times to the moon...
I got a surplus of fuel, but, I can't send this virtually as a gift over some sort of network about some sort of game to trade and exchange items and gifts, that also doesn't allow cheated in items for obvious reasons, to give you it. Sorry!

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Pretty sad through, but my point is to get something infinite times to the moon...

I don't know if you're the server admin or someone else is, but I'd have them (or you) take a look at the config option I showed you for the server. If the server has a lot of players, then the factor probably should be bumped up a little and some unused chuncks cleared/re-poped.

Alternatively, a trade system could be set up. I don't know what other mods you have installed, but I think Railcraft or Forestry had trading machines. The server could set up a machine near spawn where players could trade some diamonds or something for oil or even just fuel. The machine could be fed through various creative only means. TE for example has Creative tanks or chests that can be used to supply the trade machines with as much oil/fuel or buckets/capsules/whatever as needed. It's a solution to the problem until we see what a future update brings.

I tend to favor servers that have some sort of spawn workshop and trading areas. I feel it helps the sense of community on the server, and gives newer players a leg up until they can build their own machines.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
I don't know if you're the server admin or someone else is, but I'd have them (or you) take a look at the config option I showed you for the server. If the server has a lot of players, then the factor probably should be bumped up a little and some unused chuncks cleared/re-poped.

Alternatively, a trade system could be set up. I don't know what other mods you have installed, but I think Railcraft or Forestry had trading machines. The server could set up a machine near spawn where players could trade some diamonds or something for oil or even just fuel. The machine could be fed through various creative only means. TE for example has Creative tanks or chests that can be used to supply the trade machines with as much oil/fuel or buckets/capsules/whatever as needed. It's a solution to the problem until we see what a future update brings.

I tend to favor servers that have some sort of spawn workshop and trading areas. I feel it helps the sense of community on the server, and gives newer players a leg up until they can build their own machines.

I've never played on a server with a pre planned spawn area like that, but the way you described that makes it sound like I've been missing out!

Jul 13, 2014
It seems that your awnser is always " this is not real life".
LATEST NOTICTIARY:WE KNOW IT!!! We can the same wish to have a game that is similar (for some aspect) to the real world, master?
I think the same that this is a good idea, but if only the tank is infinite, so you need always a fuel loader and energy, not?

Reactions: AcapitalA

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
It seems that your awnser is always " this is not real life".
LATEST NOTICTIARY:WE KNOW IT!!! We can the same wish to have a game that is similar (for some aspect) to the real world, master?
I think the same that this is a good idea, but if only the tank is infinite, so you need always a fuel loader and energy, not?
I pretty much agree, this suggestion was only made to bring people infinite fuel to their worlds via villagers. Not if infinite fuel is real.

Jul 13, 2014
I pretty much agree, this suggestion was only made to bring people infinite fuel to their worlds via villagers. Not if infinite fuel is real.
I understood this. But I read some of your comment/reply in other suggestion and I seen thar often you reply with"this is not real life", so I said you that. Anyway, I wrote what I think about your suggestion in the last line: That this is a good idea, but if only the tank is infinite, so you need always a fuel loader and energy.

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
In GC3 there is going to be methane that you can get form coal... Let's hope charcoal also works!

Jun 14, 2014
As you may have noticed oil is not rewenable.
So in survival mode you can only go LIMITED times to other celestials.
Of course we want oil to become rewenable but now you may ask "how"?
And that's why i came with an answer, it works as follows:

You can trade with villagers, yes?
In the villager trade menu you would be able to put an empty liquid canister into the first slot, then about 3-5 emeralds in the second slot and the outcome would be a filled oil canister.

It sounds simple but if it gets implemented you can go INFINITE times to other celestials.

What do you think of this idea?
Share it in the comments below!
wolfboyft don't you dare to derail it!
It might be possible to add a machine that turns canisters, coal, ect into oil

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Infinite fuel is in guys!
Just go to Mars, place a gas liquefier and a methane synthesizer and let them work on solar panels.
Put an atmospheric valve in the gas liquefier and also put one in the methane synthesizer to get the hydrogen and the carbon dioxide.
Then get the methane and put it in the gas liquefier and then you need to put one can in the first tank.
And congrats! you have infinite fuel!

armdn

Jul 18, 2014
My suggest, if you don't mind. :)
How about onboard devices that can capture hydrogen from near space (75% of universe is hydrogen), and then that hydrogen can be used as a high-pressurized infinite fuel for Proton-Proton (with thermal neutron also if i remember correctly) thermonuclear reaction for the Thermonuclear Engines and energy supply of ship.

Infinite fuel.
High interplanetary and interstellar speed (more rate of capturing).
Scientific.
PROFIT!

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
My suggest, if you don't mind. :)
How about onboard devices that can capture hydrogen from near space (75% of universe is hydrogen), and then that hydrogen can be used as a high-pressurized infinite fuel for Proton-Proton (with thermal neutron also if i remember correctly) thermonuclear reaction for the Thermonuclear Engines and energy supply of ship.

Infinite fuel.
High interplanetary and interstellar speed (more rate of capturing).
Scientific.
PROFIT!
What you just wrote is nothing but awesome!
Really, i hope Radfast or Micdoodle8 is going to implement this.

Reactions: armdn