Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Are You calling this a suggestion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
This Topic will be about Galacticraft Current Mobs & Bosses ( Alien Villager , Slimeling , Sludgeling , Evolved Skeleton Boss , Evolved Creeper Boss )

Alien Villager :

Alien Villager are totally useless ( Cant trade with it , cant speak , don't drop anything )
this list of what i think should be added :
  • You will be able to trade with Moon Villagers With Cheese ( as emerald )
  • You can breed villagers with same way of Normal Villagers
  • They will go inside there homes in night
  • Evolved Zombie Will chase them
  • They can speak ( Better than Normal Villagers )
Slimeling :

Slimeling are useful in ( attacking Enemies , Following You , can carry stuff , can be named )

• Slimeling will have many colors ( Black , Pink , Brown )
  • Slimeling will need more expensive food everytime it get bigger
  • When they die they drop Slime ball ( maybe slime block , 1.8 )

Sludgeling :

Sludgeling are not useful ( don't drop anything )

• Sludgeling will move more faster than before
  • Sludgeling will spawn other sludgeling when they attack you ( Same as Zombies )
  • Sludgeling will drop Sludgeling drop/drip
  • Sludgeling Drop/drip will be used to create Potion that when you drink the Aggressive mobs will be a pet in your hand ( include Overworld Mobs )
Evolved Skeleton Boss :

Evolved Skeleton Boss are only useful to open Treasure Chest

• Moon Boss will Drop ( 5-20 ) Block of Coal ( because wither skeleton drop coal )
  • Moon Boss will also drop ( 5-20 ) Bone

Evolved Creeper Boss :

Evolved Creeper Boss are only useful to open Treasure Chest 2

• Mars Boss will Drop 3 Creepers Head
  • Mars Boss will Drop ( 0-10 ) Gunpowder
  • Mars Boss will Drop 100x Gunpowder
  • 100x Gunpowder will be used to create 100x TNT ( can be crafted by putting 100x Gunpowder on middle and surround it with Martian Soil ) and it is better than TNT 100 Times ( it can remove 1 Martian Mountain )
Thanks for watching , i really hope you like this list:D
and if you wanted anything to be added or removed just comment ;)
Bye

Last edited:
Reactions: MoltonMontro

radyjko

May 7, 2014
Glassteria
Space villagers are too intelligent to just speak. Maybe something like they stare at you/mob and they head changes color? ( hah I'm so funny. See: Achievement below)

And that potion is OP. Maybe mob attracting potion? If you drink it all nearby mobs will attack you. Great for pvp :D

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Space villagers are too intelligent to just speak. Maybe something like they stare at you/mob and they head changes color? ( hah I'm so funny. See: Achievement below)

And that potion is OP. Maybe mob attracting potion? If you drink it all nearby mobs will attack you. Great for pvp :D
I had potions to repel mobs in one of my dimension suggestions, so these would be like the opposite? My god.

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
What you think the mobs that will live in asteroids
As far as that my good friend, I'm hoping there will be something unique living on them that could on one hand have a use or beneficial drop or on the other make the asteroids a bit more interesting to survive on. Maybe a ghost that haunts your space station on the asteroids, cuts out the power and turns your base into a sci if haunted mansion , in which upon killing said ghost could drop something that is very important . . .

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Alien Villager are totally useless (Can't trade with it , cant speak , don't drop anything )
  • You will be able to trade with Moon Villagers With Cheese ( as emerald )
  • You can breed villagers with same way of Normal Villagers
  • They will go inside there homes in night
  • Evolved Zombie Will chase them
  • They can speak ( Better than Normal Villagers )
"You will be able to trade with Moon Villagers With Cheese ( as emerald )": this is relevant to http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/will-aliens-ever-be-able-to-trade.3797/.

"They will go inside there homes in night": They go already. The thing is, their huts don't have wooden door to be taken as valid shelter. Place some wooden doors where it is just a 1x2 hole, wait for the nighttime and see the magic happen.

"Evolved Zombie will chase them": I believe it's a bug, or simply unfinished AI. Evolved Zombies would chase them for {insert a X-Files-series-like reason here}. Normal Zombies would too, but I wouldn't like to see those stupid, slow and stubborn beings able to touch or even hurt a more-advanced creature. Say, if a zombie chases towards an Alien Villager, instead of running away, the latter will stare at the zombie and immobilize it with its brain power... and make zombie head explode with this saying "Fool creature, don't you want brain bits? Brain bits everywhere!" *pow*. :p

"They can speak ( Better than Normal Villagers )": I had suggested the players would need to use Frequency Module to be able to read their "mental" language: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/will-aliens-ever-be-able-to-trade.3797/#post-30263

Reactions: MoltonMontro

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
"They can speak ( Better than Normal Villagers )": I had suggested the players would need to use Frequency Module to be able to read their "mental" language: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/will-aliens-ever-be-able-to-trade.3797/#post-30263
Radio waves, and brain waves, both are forms of electromagnetic radiation-- waves that travel at the speed of light. The difference between the two lies in their frequency. We emit brain waves, but our brain waves are slow and weak, too weak to interfere with say, radio waves. Alien Villagers, on the other hand, have a far superior intellect compared to us, and possibly stronger brain waves that wold interfere with the Frequency Module. I wouldn't expect you to actually hear them speaking, for two reasons. 1.) What would they say? Is it a language? If so, is it translated? 2.) The Frequency Module is likely not able to pick up most of the words spoken, at best a couple eerie "Hehh!"s and abrupt static while in the vicinity. There could be an Advanced Frequency Module, but that seems like a pointless and resource wasting upgrade.

--MoltonMontro (The Science Guy)

Reactions: Douglas_Fresh

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
Radio waves, and brain waves, both are forms of electromagnetic radiation-- waves that travel at the speed of light. The difference between the two lies in their frequency. We emit brain waves, but our brain waves are slow and weak, too weak to interfere with say, radio waves. Alien Villagers, on the other hand, have a far superior intellect compared to us, and possibly stronger brain waves that wold interfere with the Frequency Module. I wouldn't expect you to actually hear them speaking, for two reasons. 1.) What would they say? Is it a language? If so, is it translated? 2.) The Frequency Module is likely not able to pick up most of the words spoken, at best a couple eerie "Hehh!"s and abrupt static while in the vicinity. There could be an Advanced Frequency Module, but that seems like a pointless and resource wasting upgrade.

--MoltonMontro (The Science Guy)
But what if what they have to say is very important like info about the other planets? Or hinting towards a hidden structure( not the stronghold) that is somewhere near the village?

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
"You will be able to trade with Moon Villagers With Cheese ( as emerald )": this is relevant to http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/will-aliens-ever-be-able-to-trade.3797/.

"They will go inside there homes in night": They go already. The thing is, their huts don't have wooden door to be taken as valid shelter. Place some wooden doors where it is just a 1x2 hole, wait for the nighttime and see the magic happen.

"Evolved Zombie will chase them": I believe it's a bug, or simply unfinished AI. Evolved Zombies would chase them for {insert a X-Files-series-like reason here}. Normal Zombies would too, but I wouldn't like to see those stupid, slow and stubborn beings able to touch or even hurt a more-advanced creature. Say, if a zombie chases towards an Alien Villager, instead of running away, the latter will stare at the zombie and immobilize it with its brain power... and make zombie head explode with this saying "Fool creature, don't you want brain bits? Brain bits everywhere!" *pow*. :p

The wiki says that the evolved zombies aint attack the Alien Villagers because the villagers high intellect allows them to bend the zombies to their will so that the zombies wont attack em.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Who said you need a advanced frequency module to hear them? Just make a arc thrower type weapon to capture them and 'interrogate' them XCOM style
Can you please quote what you're replying to so people know what you're asking about? It helps. Also, XCOM Interrogation is basically reading brain waves with advanced technology to detect frequencies.