my possible idea thread list

Hi I am GamerARK13 and a fan of galacticraft. This is a list of good ideas for Galacticraft 3, 4, etc. So here we go:

1:Company logos:
When I was designing my space race flag I thought how about a block version of the flag that if placed will show your flag, or you can place 3 blocks around it and the image will enlargen,

2:special villagers that look like steve (gender based) can be bred with human clones to create super humans with telekinesis, telepathy, etc. and machines to do so.
Mic could possibly add a special alien villager (dependent on planetary race which abilities it has) which can be bred with special human clones created by a machine which allow you to create superhumans that can use the abilities (to a lesser extent) of the chosen race and breath on that planet (even on multiple planets with multiple race breeding) allowing you to create a army of superhumans and Eventually mutate yourself with there dna with a special machine (body swapper). And dominate the galaxy as the HIGH-BREED (superior race (homo superior) ).

3:Alien research and autopsies (XCOM style)
There are might be more life in the galaxy or we are alone both are extremely scary (slightly quoted from XCOM) Anyway back on topic like in XCOM I think it would be cool to murder aliens and study their bodies, capture and interrogate them or capture and study their materials, tecnology and weapons like the in XCOM. I have slightly played the first game up to the first major alien base, if anyone has any information tell me about it and I will put it under this heading.

4:advanced technology (laser weapons and other things)
This part is supposed to be dependent on research done with the XCOM feature allowing stronger weapons and armour eventually laser weapons and super advanced armour. I also have an idea for advanced space travel instead of rockets adds ENORMOUS space ships, sorta like the star destroyers in star wars but different, kinda dependent on how mic (if he implements this) wants it too look, or if he gets around to it allow some sort of customisation with your flag icon on the side. It should have multiple smaller ships for servers to explore the planets and make bases. The large ships would allow travel beyond pluto (I know its not a planet).WARNING when travelling between galaxies don't move on until ALL your shipmates return, because if you leave before they return the will be stuck in that galaxy until they get a new ship. For all people who are stranded you can either head to a planet and hope its populated with civilised life forms and have a war ship rental place(sometimes they may not speak english so you should probably upgrade your hearing module with a universal translator, if it is somehow added.) Or you can use the alternative become a space pirate steal other peoples ship. If anyone is killed the will be put in the brig there are 2 different brigs one for the owners and one for the pirates the winners of the battle team will be released so it will probably be wise to bring stranded friends or you can send a message to your friends on the ship that left you and plan a mutiny. Heres the thread link: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/advanced-biological-research.4446/

5:rigs, E.V.A suits for different situations and a custom weapon system from dead space.
The E.V.A suits are more for the outer space part of the mod, for example: outer space building projects or combat or survival situations. Then there is the rigs a life bar on your back so your friends have got your back that's about it so far. And then the custom built weapons like in dead space 3 find different components, take apart other weapons and combine the parts to create and name cool new weapons.

6:Alien invasion.
With the addition of alien villagers and evolved mobs there is also the possibility of even more life in the multiverse, but does that mean any of them are as smart as Minecraftians? It is possible, but what about when we build rockets and go to the alien planets and attack them? Doesn't that mean they can build UFOs to attack us? It is very much so. So be careful when attacking new planets you never know how advanced they will be and you could cause an intergalactic war you cannot win.

7: parachute button and re-entry fire.
This function serves no actual purpose but could be cool. So here we go, first of all the parachute button will allow you to decide if you wanna use the parachute or plummet to your death and with this comes the re-entry problem so unless you have a way to not take fire and fall damage you cannot look extremely awsome while landing in a flaming ball of fire. This can result in a very painful death if you can't resist the damage I listed, but if did survive.... you are one lucky astronaut. I can also leave a wicked crater where you landed.

That's it for now if you have any ideas or ways to improve mine say so. See ya :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Benoni

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Let me point out something: it's not recommendable posting threads with more than one idea as it makes people lose focus and all you get is mostly "I like X out of Y ideas. KTHXBYE."

If you really want to make people get interested in discussing your ideas: the golden rule of every forum on the internet is "Post one subject per thread".

Jul 13, 2014
This is too much. Just too much. People can have different behaviour in an update with all this things:
1."that's too much! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!" (head explodes).
2."wow... a lot! Now I try to understand how work this new mmachine..."
2.1"that's too much. I give up!"
2.2"yeah! I understood all this machine! but now, after a so big update there will be nothing for years! it will be boring..."
3."mh. now I hate this mod."
4."fantastic! now I use this thing and after i wait for new update."(note that there are only a few possibility that a lot of person think this)

If you want to add one of this point each gc version I have to say you this: Do you really think that in only 2 version we will be able to travel in the galaxy? In 2 version at maximum there will be 3 more dimensions...
last thing: Steve is already enough powerful to dominate the galaxy without became a "homo superior" STEVE CAN DO EVERYTHING!!

Jul 13, 2014
First off this thread is a crossroad between my other threads, and I know that but steve is almighty by overworld standards what if another galaxy there is another...STEVE!!! Who is our steves superior. What then?
Ok, a Steve "superior" respect normal steve... but... steve isn't almighty only by overworld standard: he can kill lots of alien mobs! who killed an evolved skeleton boss? who destroied hundred of evolved creepers boss on mars? surely not a "steve superior". Another thing: have you ever read the Foundation serie by Isaac Asimov(the person in my avatar)? Here Asimov describe a galaxy domined by humans without other aliens, but don't think that is all happy! there are wars, robots and a planet where everyone is connected by mind to everything(people, animals and also things!). If an alien try to attack only a planet, independent from his superiority, it will be destroyed. and steve is an human,not? I'm saying this because I think that when steve conquisted all the galaxy will have sufficient technology to destroy all the enemyes.
last thing: we CANNOT became friend of this "superior steve"??? we can create a single species that dominate the Universe, and then... who know it? maybe another universe using a wormhole...

By superior Steve I mean a steve that is sorta like herobrine with his own intergalactic army. The only way to win is suicide or get the rebels, whoever they might be if there is any. And by the way superior steve is evil and sees our steve as a threat to his empire.

Jul 13, 2014
By superior Steve I mean a steve that is sorta like herobrine with his own intergalactic army. The only way to win is suicide or get the rebels, whoever they might be if there is any. And by the way superior steve is evil and sees our steve as a threat to his empire.
-_-" maybe the superior steve is like the aurorians, they can move thing with a earlobe transducer that can collect all the energy from the environment and send it everywhere. (for example thay could raise the temperature where they want)...
Yeah im about sure 89.6% of this forum (Including Me), has bought the game.
Also I :)

Last edited:
Yeah im about sure 89.6% of this forum (Including Me), has bought the game.
Not me and
-_-" maybe the superior steve is like the aurorians, they can move thing with a earlobe transducer that can collect all the energy from the environment and send it everywhere. (for example thay could raise the temperature where they want)...

Also I :)
And what Is a aurorian?

Jul 13, 2014
And what Is a aurorian?
an aurorian is a person who live in aurora, a planet in another solar sistem, where people are hermaphrodite and have an transductor earlobe wich allow they to transport energy from every place to everywhere and use it in every mode they want. for example, they can create an explosion near a person using the heat of the sunlight.

an aurorian is a person who live in aurora, a planet in another solar sistem, where people are hermaphrodite and have an transductor earlobe wich allow they to transport energy from every place to everywhere and use it in every mode they want. for example, they can create an explosion near a person using the heat of the sunlight.
Well they sound nice