List of blocks meteors can't break through?

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
As far as i know, meteors don't break blocks for me in Mars.
If i'm correct meteors broke stuff in earlier versions.

MCcraftingCz

Feb 22, 2014
Ok, found something... if is meteor spawned, makes blast attack <30. Tin Dec. Blocks, Sone, Cobblestone, Mars blocks ect. have blast resist 30 so meteors can't breake it. So meteors can breake block with <30 blast resist. (dirt, moon turf...)

Reactions: AcapitalA

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Ok, found something... if is meteor spawned, makes blast attack <30. Tin Dec. Blocks, Sone, Cobblestone, Mars blocks ect. have blast resist 30 so meteors can't breake it. So meteors can breake block with <30 blast resist. (dirt, moon turf...)

Just curious...where did you find that? I would like to add that to the wiki, but I want to make sure it's legitimate first. Thanks

TH3 GAM3 K1NG

Feb 4, 2020
This is wrong as I have tested and tin blocks get destroyed however blocks like obsidian don't.

May 7, 2020
Just curious...where did you find that? I would like to add that to the wiki, but I want to make sure it's legitimate first. Thanks
Can the hardness values of the new blocks be added to the wiki? Or which blocks actually don't get destroyed by meteors?
That seems like useful information.