Galacticraft doesnt work on my modded server

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
That log you posted shows that folder /mods in folder /Minecraft server on your desktop is empty.

You have no mods installed in it, not Galacticraft, not NEI, not Damage Indicators.

You need to put the mods in the /mods folder, inside the Minecraft server folder, like I already said.

RedRain96

Oct 18, 2014
That log you posted shows that folder /mods in folder /Minecraft server on your desktop is empty.

You have no mods installed in it, not Galacticraft, not NEI, not Damage Indicators.

You need to put the mods in the /mods folder, inside the Minecraft server folder, like I already said.

EFmhJx0.png

I do have mods in my mods folder.. and in my desktop.

Hanakocz

Dec 14, 2013
Still nothing?
I just now looked at screens and I seen 1.7.2 and also 1.7.10 folder....delete that one you dont use. If you removed all BUT GC, did it worked?

Hanakocz

Dec 14, 2013
well , I can give you latest patched 1.7.10 Cauldron server, it runs well on my server. Just delete all and put the files in server folder. However it is not pure forge, this one can run mods and also plugins (bukkit ones)....just be sure that starter of server runs minecraft_server.jar .
https://www.dropbox.com/s/09mq83lcxzbgrra/update serveru.rar?dl=0

Your latest log is quite strange, mine has 16k+ lines, but none of your first lines.

RedRain96

Oct 18, 2014
well , I can give you latest patched 1.7.10 Cauldron server, it runs well on my server. Just delete all and put the files in server folder. However it is not pure forge, this one can run mods and also plugins (bukkit ones)....just be sure that starter of server runs minecraft_server.jar .
https://www.dropbox.com/s/09mq83lcxzbgrra/update serveru.rar?dl=0

Your latest log is quite strange, mine has 16k+ lines, but none of your first lines.

I'v setted up the server, all the files etc. but the minecraft_server.jar doesn't open..

Hanakocz

Dec 14, 2013
Well that is quite strange. It worked for me well. Are you sure you do not have any problems with your Java instalation or if your language does not collide with something in file paths?

LividPumpkin

Nov 8, 2013
Can i ask you something guys ? ok i need help on how to add a planet on galacticraft i mean i want to add my own addon i have codded alot of weapons armors and blocks and alot more ! but i don't know how to code a planet any help guys ?

lucario933

Jun 3, 2017
i have galacticraft on my computer and all the mods needed, but it does not show up in the mods tab i use a windows 10