Real Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gekens

Dec 4, 2014
Hello guys, Today I thought of a great idea, if in space station I launch into space to Earth I enter in the "World Earth" but if I go to another planet by driving the rocket can I enter in this pianet, perhaps increasing the visual gradually I approach?

I know it's a big programming work but I think it would be a great idea to change the texture of the planets with real entities that move according to a precise scheme where anyone with the rocket and a lot of fuel :) to get on to these entities and when it came very close to the planet there is a teleportation system in this dimension with the landing capsule that already exists on Galacticraft!

An example of programming of large entities is the mod Archimedes Ship

Last edited:

Gravesscar101

Dec 20, 2014
Hello,
I have played galacticraft for a long time now I enjoy the game and the adventures but well getting into space we see the earth as cubed & the space craft going out why not make an actual empty space for the space craft where you can travel to the planets and see your rocket ship disassemble and land on the moon instead of the cut screen to "teleport" to the moon or mars.

Something else that has bugged me ever since I began the game is the vacuum of space you begin and "Get your Oxygen gear" but when you get into space you should have a "Space Suit" to protect you from "Radiation" & of course the "Vacuum of space".

Thank you for reading this I hope to play more galacticraft now!!!

Last edited:

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Hi, thanks for posting.

The idea seems good but looks like you people keep missing this pinned topic: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.p...-ideas-read-this-before-posting-an-idea.3677/. See "Space travel between dimensions (6 threads)"

Something else that has bugged me ever since I began the game is the vacuum of space you begin and "Get your Oxygen gear" but when you get into space you should have a "Space Suit" to protect you from "Radiation" & of course the "Vacuum of space".
We have already a couple of topics talking about what you pointed out, they all are listed in that topic I linked above. They are worth seeing.

This is my idea :)
I'll merge both since they are the same idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gravesscar101

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Do you think this idea will become real?
|
|
V
but looks like you people keep missing this pinned topic: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.p...-ideas-read-this-before-posting-an-idea.3677/. See "Space travel between dimensions (6 threads)"
There you will find that @micdoodle8 has said he wouldn't implement any kind of travel between planets: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.p...avel-and-tier3-rocket-part-1.2627/#post-18153

Please before posting an idea, always, read that pinned topic to see if an idea was already posted. This is the 7th topic about space travel. As to the oxygen gears and space suits, use one of the existing topics (see the pinned topic) or create a new one if there's something significantly new.

Topic locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.