Quad Core|3.0.8.257|12 slots|Open|Bukkit + Galacticraft

AdiAWESOME01

Feb 15, 2015
Hey guys, I'm AdiAWESOME01, but you can call me Adi. Me and 3 other server enthusiasts have started a server called Quad Core Galacticraft. Our goal is to build a strong community, so if you like our server, help us build our community!

Here's our server IP: quadcore.mcph.co
Here's our website URL: qu4dcore.enjin.com (visit it first!)

We don't have a whitelist, so if you have all of the galacticraft mods you should be just fine!!

Our server is a galacticraft server (of course), and we are a small but growing community. I posted a server listing here so we could have some real galacticraft enthusiasts join our server and help build our community. This is the only official galacticraft server listing, so I know that there are quite a few of you that are looking for a good server. What makes us different than the rest? Well, we have a whole community-ready network system, including our website qu4dcore.enjin.com. Also, we have a donation system set up, so you can get awesome perks if you decide to help us keep our server alive. Lastly, we offer a full support ticket system so people can get help whenever they need. We are completely ready to support a community, and we hope that whoever's reading this thread can give us a try :)

Our Story: The 4 owners of quad core (including ourselves) are aspiring server and galacticraft enthusiasts hoping to have a community of our own. Our goal is to offer the best possible galacticraft gaming experience for anyone who wants to play galacticraft.

- our donation store is in full compliance with the EULA and does not give donors are major advantage over other players
- we are a G-Rated community that allows no hackers and rule breakers
- full anti-grief and factions system (take yer pick)
- optional quests
- PvP and PvE enabled (but you can turn it off just for yourself if you like)

Staff List:
Owner - Adi (AdiAWESOME01)
Owner - Dan (Dboy475)
Owner - BlncSL8
Owner - nyan_cat_ninja
Get it? We have 4 owners. Lol

Screenshots from our server
2015-02-15_18.30.48.png 2015-02-15_18.32.06.png

Last edited:

AdiAWESOME01

Feb 15, 2015
Mekanism definitely sounds like a good idea...once we grow as a community we will definitely consider it, of course at the discretion of our community.

AdiAWESOME01

Feb 15, 2015
Noted. We are considering a custom modpack, but like I said in my above post, I really want to build a solid community before going any further.

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
I like the rocket model at spawn. I strongly recommend you update Galacticraft to 3.0.9.293 which is the latest and more stable than the version you are using. (Your players will need to update also, obviously.) It fixes the Space Race flag saving issue, for a start.

http://wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/Whats_New

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
Oh :(

Hey guys, we will be closing down due to not enough funding for our server, i know we were only alive for 1-2 months, but we haven't been getting many things done, so this is a final farewell, us owners have too much work to do, extra curriculars because we're still in school, camp and other things. So we apologize to anyone who might've enjoyed their time on this server. we appreciate all of our member's efforts and time, but this server will be active for another 28 days, after that, we're pulling the plug. so goodbye.
(from website)