A quick question about space stations

messpace

Jun 18, 2015
Hi there, I was wondering if it is possible to allow space stations to be created on other planets besides the overworld? I ask this because I'm playing around with making addons and stuff and wanted to try allowing space stations for mars. If so, could someone tell me how I would maybe go about doing that? Thanks!

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Hi there, I was wondering if it is possible to allow space stations to be created on other planets besides the overworld? I ask this because I'm playing around with making addons and stuff and wanted to try allowing space stations for mars. If so, could someone tell me how I would maybe go about doing that? Thanks!
Its not currently possible with the Galacticraft API as its hard coded in to galacticraft making it only possible for the overworld

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I have a slight impression @radfast said something about it's not possible yet to create space stations on other planets other than the Overworld, but I'm afraid I can't find where he said that.

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
It's hardcoded in the galaxy map. You could try to subclass it and then call your version of it, but that wouldn't affect the regular one (aka when you just fly up). I suppose it would be possible to add a "space station builder" block which would build one on the current planet. From what I've seen, space stations on other planets should render and be landeable once they exist.

You could also submit a pull request regarding that, and radfast might even accept it. But be warned, the galaxy map code is a horrible mess