⚠ Important THE MOST REPOSTED IDEAS (read this before posting an idea)

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I would, however, like to ask that each of the machines be able to accept power from all sides.
This is a topic that lists the most-reposted ideas so people won't post them again and instead use the already existing topics, not to suggest things.

Create a new topic if there is not any about your idea.

Nov 12, 2014
This is a topic that lists the most-reposted ideas so people won't post them again and instead use the already existing topics, not to suggest things.

Create a new topic if there is not any about your idea.
Sorry about that. If I would have seen that section, I wouldn't have posted this here.

Jan 28, 2016
Ok U need to know this before making it possible to go on jupiter this may sound crazy but its raining diamonds on jupiter this happens in real life the reason for this is because of the dense heat making the generating carbon gas into diamonds so carbon is generating on jupiter heat turns carbon into Diamonds! but if ur ship happens to get inside the diamond rain it will get damaged pretty bad... so add this u need to add this also on jupters moon Europa there are alien kind fish living inside its water here is the video for it
hope this helps you ;)

Riroo

Feb 7, 2016
The humans making this mod and the ideas behind it are very awesome, they must love logic over complete randomness. :);)

I just realized that there is no glass needed in the space station yet you have a window. *insert meme that goes I'm such a boss I can survive flying in a rocket ship with no window! Begins to suffocate and burn to death from no heat proofing!

Last edited by a moderator:

HerobrineHurt

Dec 19, 2016
Dear, Developers sorry if this sound rude because I'm not trying to be rude or just seems long I am sure you won't be able to add. I love your mod this is just stuff I think would be cool to add to Galactic Craft. Satellites which would you would be able to look down on planets with cameras and you would be able to put them and just them into orbit of planets. Rovers are something I think would be awesome and you could add like a custom array of arms such as a surface sampler and a drill arm and maybe you could have little bots that you could have come out of it that could mine deeper than the main machine and you could put the on a completely CPU generated course. You are going to need to control those Satellites and Rovers right? So you could add control block to attach to the launch pad and a control desk that you sit in to control the Satellites and Rovers and that you attach to the Communications Dish. For the next things to add they will be for the Space Stations. An EVA Jetpack to move more effectively through both the Space Stations and the Astroids. A Space Station Hook which you would attach to the outside of the Station so you can't float away. I was thinking the maximum range would be 60 or so blocks? And last for the Space Stations an Artificial Gravity Block which basically explains it's self. Then as for the Astro sorta thing you could add like and Astro Base Unloader and a Astro Chest which would have twice the storage of the Astro Base. An Astro Builder which would have like blueprint you could find in dungeon chests so you would put in the stuff for the thing you would want to build into the Astro Builder Base and then choose the place you want it to be built and it would start building it three of the blueprints I think should be the Air Lock room, the oxygen producing room and the like living quarters.OK this is the last thing on my list sorta thing. Base defenses! Yeah base defenses such auto lasers and manned missile launchers. Thanks for reading this if you did I would love if you added any of the things in this list thank you and goodbye.

EDIT BY MOD: Satellite, rovers, jetpack, tethers, artificial gravity, builder machine, defense systems... everything in this post has been already suggested, sometimes multiple times. That's why I merged your topic with this topic. Search before posting. -- @Ezer'Arch

Last edited by a moderator: