Weaker Bones in space

Crazyeli100

May 8, 2015
Hi its crazyeli100 and yesterday I was reading a magazine focused on astronauts and on one part it mentioned that if the astronaut doesn't exercise in space their bones can get weaker because the gravity is lower in space. I was thinking if you go on a planet or space station with gravity weaker than Earth's and you spend more than 5 minutes there, when you return to Earth you get weakness for 5 minutes because of your weak bones. (Just don't show weakness particles) A way to avoid getting weaker is to walk 200 blocks every so often on the planet which is exercise but, if your on extremely low gravity, (Spacestations, moon etc.) you can use an exercise machine provided by the mod. Thanks for reading my suggestion!

Codym2405

Mar 3, 2015
Australia
Yes, but in minecraft your character runs all the time, builds all the time, and is basically working all the time, so your character dose get exercise. And that effect is only for micro gravity, on mars the gravity might just be enough to not require exercise

Crazyeli100

May 8, 2015
Yes, but in minecraft your character runs all the time, builds all the time, and is basically working all the time, so your character dose get exercise. And that effect is only for micro gravity, on mars the gravity might just be enough to not require exercise
The effects would not take place on Earth only in space and mars is a little over half the earth's mass.