MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
v1.0- Pre 1 is available, check change log for details.

Sorry it has taken so long but its here :D more updates to come as we aim towards v1.0

raxmo

Nov 26, 2015
Hello, I would like to use this mod in my modpack, it starts you off in a confined room that has no immediate way out (random things) the overworld is simply void (except for a skyblock in the case of death) and the theme is finding, or creating a new home for yourself. That being said, I already have Mystcraft (and gained permision) and I'd like to make galacticraft be the tech alternative, and extra planets would make it far more effective.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
v1.0- Pre 2 is available, check change log for details.

This is only a small bug fix for the v1.0- Pre 1

Sorry updates are slow just really busy with other things :p, More updates to come as we aim towards v1.0

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
v1.0- Pre 2.7 is available, check change log for details.

Its only a small bug fix update, includes a server side crash fix and more

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
v1.0- Pre 2.8 is available, check change log for details.

Its only a small bug fix update, includes some fixes

Playstation3

Jan 17, 2016
The sun on mercury is way too big. It should be about 2.5x the size as seen from earth, and venus should only look like a star from mercury. Gravity is fine.
Also too big on venus, it shouldnt be much bigger than 1.5x as seen from earth. The planets are also too big. And gravity is a bit too low.
Mars is too big from ceres. Gravity should be lower on ceres.
As for jupiter, the gravity is too low. Jupiter is supposed to have more gravity than earth.
Same isues on saturn, the gravity is too low on the planet.
... And on uranus. Plus it doesnt even resemble an anus were talking about the planet
Same on neptune.
And on pluto, charon and pluto are tidally locked, so charon should not move in pluto's sky and vice versa. Gravity should be lower.
And lastly, eris, gravity should also be lower.

I am not complaining about your mod, I just hope to bring these issues to light. There's just some things that are way off. I am sorry if I offended you in any way, or made you feel bad. I do undertsand this is your mod and you have the right to do whatever you want with it. I'm just suggesting some things. But you did a great job on this mod and I love it.

Reactions: MJRLegends

Maxuspro

Jan 25, 2016
Hello i seem to not be able to get the space stations to work on the different planets.
If you have a fix for this please reply to me as soon as possible.

Lt_blockster

Jan 26, 2016
I recently decided to start building my first modpack, and I would like to include your add-on. I won't make any money off of giving out the modpack, and I can give you credit and link this page if you want me to. May I use it?

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
I recently decided to start building my first modpack, and I would like to include your add-on. I won't make any money off of giving out the modpack, and I can give you credit and link this page if you want me to. May I use it?
Yeah you can use it but make sure you link this page and credit me :p

Matthew Allum

Jan 30, 2016
Hi, I'm having a conflict error with Mekanism which is stopping my server during the start-up phase.

pastebin.com/SzJGH6k8

I'm pretty green at all of this, but it works fine with the client side, but crashes with the server. Any ideas?

I'm running:

Minecraft 1.7.10
Mekanism 1.7.10-8.1.8.259
Galacticraft 1.7-3.0.12.375
ExtraPlanets 1.0-Pre 2.8

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Hi, I'm having a conflict error with Mekanism which is stopping my server during the start-up phase.

pastebin.com/SzJGH6k8

I'm pretty green at all of this, but it works fine with the client side, but crashes with the server. Any ideas?

I'm running:

Minecraft 1.7.10
Mekanism 1.7.10-8.1.8.259
Galacticraft 1.7-3.0.12.375
ExtraPlanets 1.0-Pre 2.8
Please could you repost the log, as the one you have posted is really hard to understand because its all messy and all on the same line