Votes: 82 98.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake1702

Nov 20, 2016
So, will the project you plan be creating a new mod? Or will it be adding cross-compatibility between them. I would really like these mods to work together as I am making a modpack and Galacticraft is a huge part of it. The more solar systems and planets available, the better and more fun the pack would be. The first post, which contains a picture called "4 mods.png" has the right idea, that's a lot of places to explore!

Kongu223

Nov 18, 2016
Hello, Kongu223. My name is Vamig Aliev, and I am Many Systems model creator. I support this idea - it's really cool. Sorry for a language, I am Russian. I can say about this topic to BlesseNtumble in our Russian social network, if BlesseNtumble did not read it yet. Did you check compatibility of Many Systems and Galaxy Space?

Hi :)
Yes, you can post it there but don't forget to mention the original authors :) Many systems should be okay but Galaxy Space only work alone and can't be combine yet.

Reactions: Vamig Aliev

Kongu223

Nov 18, 2016
So, will the project you plan be creating a new mod? Or will it be adding cross-compatibility between them. I would really like these mods to work together as I am making a modpack and Galacticraft is a huge part of it. The more solar systems and planets available, the better and more fun the pack would be. The first post, which contains a picture called "4 mods.png" has the right idea, that's a lot of places to explore!
Well, I just want to make them all compatible with each other and then maybe to make it as a mod but only with an agreement with all original authors. Then we could make it as a single mod.

Vamig Aliev

Nov 20, 2016
But authors of the modifications are constantly releasing updates. How will you be with this? And when will you start to develope this single mod?

Kongu223

Nov 18, 2016
But authors of the modifications are constantly releasing updates. As you will be with this? And when will you start to develope this single mod?

Iam not planning to make it as a mod, I just want to try to make them all work together and as the authors update their mods I will try to keep up with them or just make a tutorial how to combine these mods. I don't want to make people think that I steal their ideas and work to make it as a mod.

Jake1702

Nov 20, 2016
Iam not planning to make it as a mod, I just want to try to make them all work together and as the authors update their mods I will try to keep up with them or just make a tutorial how to combine these mods. I don't want to make people think that I steal their ideas and work to make it as a mod.
Well, that is probably a better idea, as not everyone would like all the features and would probably dislike a single mod having something they don't like. Why are GC addons never compatible anyway?

Kongu223

Nov 18, 2016
Well, that is probably a better idea, as not everyone would like all the features and would probably dislike a single mod having something they don't like. Why are GC addons never compatible anyway?
Well thanks to the original author of Galaxy Space -BlesseNtumble Iam now able to connect this mod with others and this makes only one addon left. Now Iam fixing issues :)

Kongu223

Nov 18, 2016
So guys, Galaxy Space by BlesseNtumble can be combined with other mods If you go to .minecraft/config/galaxyspace/dimensions and put false on Mars station, but there are problems with moons in mail solar system. I will put here for example Jupiter

Attachments

• 5 mods jup moons II.png
    5 mods jup moons II.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 5 mods jup moons.png
    5 mods jup moons.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 5 mods.png
    5 mods.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 24

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
So guys, Galaxy Space by BlesseNtumble can be combined with other mods If you go to .minecraft/config/galaxyspace/dimensions and put false on Mars station, but there are problems with moons in mail solar system. I will put here for example Jupiter
Similarly, all my planet can be turned off in the config file.

Jake1702

Nov 20, 2016
Wow, I can't wait to see all of them compatible. This will make space exploration in Minecraft sooo much more exciting. Because honestly, having only 1 addon with a couple planets and moons gets boring, there isn't as much to explore after a while.

Kongu223

Nov 18, 2016
Wow, I can't wait to see all of them compatible. This will make space exploration in Minecraft sooo much more exciting. Because honestly, having only 1 addon with a couple planets and moons gets boring, there isn't as much to explore after a while.
Thanks for your interest! :) I've already made them all compatible but there are problems in main Solar system like: two same moons and bad planet order (Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto, Uranus, Neptune), the order get different as I try to change config files but I can't figure it out, it's really hard for me and Iam out of ideas :/

Jake1702

Nov 20, 2016
Would you mind maybe saying which addons you have added and possibly upload the config files so that I can use it and maybe try to help fix some problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.