RonFall

Content developer
Vacuum Horizon
May 5, 2016
Added 2 new machines: Macerator and Vacuum Extractor.
Macerator:allows you to crush ore, armor, tools, etc.
Vacuum Extractor:allows you to retrieve items from tools, armor, and other things.
Later they will be modified.

2016-12-04_18.17.04.png 2016-12-04_18.50.16.png 2016-12-04_18.50.41.png

Last edited:

RonFall

Content developer
Vacuum Horizon
May 5, 2016
It's time news :D Vacuum Horizon in version AV 0.3
- Added biomes: ocean, hills, plains, forest, river(in development)
- Added lakes: silver water lake in plains, normal lake in forest, lava lake in hills
- Added white sand
- Added volcanic ash
- Added durable volcanic glass
- Added vaccum extractor
- Added macerator
- Added ravine
- Added ores: osmium, lead, copper, iron, tin
- Added osimum tools
- Fixed caves
- Configured the general height of the world. Now some biomes have their own height
- Vaccum extractor extracts from items valuables. It extracts from armor, tools and other things.
- Ore can now be split
- The sand is generated under water and in lakes
- In the mountain biome added random generation of lava
- Volcanic ash generated in the lakes of lava
- Change the height of the clouds(140 blocks)
- Now in the sky you can see Kepler-62 d and Kepler-62 f
2016-12-17_21.08.54.png 2016-12-17_22.34.03.png 2016-12-17_22_converted.jpg 2016-12-17_22 (1).jpg 2016-12-17_22.jpg 2016-12-17_22.43.54.png

Last edited:

AlexSocol

Mar 8, 2015
RonyC, привет тебе с форума (сам знаешь какого) :D
Красивые планеты. А не думаешь перенести на 1.7.10?

RonFall

Content developer
Vacuum Horizon
May 5, 2016
RonyC, привет тебе с форума (сам знаешь какого) :D
Красивые планеты. А не думаешь перенести на 1.7.10?
Давно перенес. Лучше пиши на английском, сохраняет оригинальность форума)) Сейчас аддон в раннееййй альфе. Еще делать много.
/Long moved. It is better to write in English, preserves the original forum)) Now the addon is in early alpha. Still doing a lot.

RonFall

Content developer
Vacuum Horizon
May 5, 2016
So the Vacuum Extractor is in fact a Disassembler, like this?
Actually, I don't know about the Disassembler. Vacuum Extractor gives certain things without likelihood of loss. It can extract from the earth thorium or from obsidian diamonds. Recipes will be supplemented.

Superman

Dec 29, 2016
Could you please add in the config, so that we can enable/disable all the planets and space stations and blocks and items and so on, and also that we can achange the tier of ther rocket wich we need to get to the planets, moons, space spations

RonFall

Content developer
Vacuum Horizon
May 5, 2016
Will add in the next update. If you need to visit another planet, use the command /dimensiontp (Name)

Superman

Dec 29, 2016
Will add in the next update. If you need to visit another planet, use the command /dimensiontp (Name)
i know that, just i wnat to disable pluto, for compability with galaxy space, or will automaticle galaxy space override the pluto from vacuum horizon ? Also there are no space stations yet, but your config says yes

RonFall

Content developer
Vacuum Horizon
May 5, 2016
i know that, just i wnat to disable pluto, for compability with galaxy space, or will automaticle galaxy space override the pluto from vacuum horizon ?
I have to create a separate config for compatible with other addons, but it will be done later.
Also there are no space stations yet, but your config says yes
This is because I haven't fully configured space station. She will also appear in the next update.

Superman

Dec 29, 2016
I have to create a separate config for compatible with other addons, but it will be done later.

This is because I haven't fully configured space station. She will also appear in the next update.
Thanks for your fast reply, also when will be the update ? Till then im relaxing on kepler 86-e and waiteg for the update :cool:

RonFall

Content developer
Vacuum Horizon
May 5, 2016
Thanks for your fast reply, also when will be the update ? Till then im relaxing on kepler 86-e and waiteg for the update :cool:
I can not say exactly. More needs to be done, such as adding a rocket to fly to other planets. To finish Pluto, add the dwarf planets, space stations, etc.

Superman

Dec 29, 2016
I can not say exactly. More needs to be done, such as adding a rocket to fly to other planets. To finish Pluto, add the dwarf planets, space stations, etc.
Better not add another rocket, because so many other addons have tier 4 and up rockets, maybe make make a rocket that is called "deep interstellar rocket", and it counts as tier 1000, but has another name and the name is : "deep interstellar rocket", it is also used to get to kepler 86 and other solar systems, also can make kepler 86 farther away from earth ?

RonFall

Content developer
Vacuum Horizon
May 5, 2016
The rockets will have their own names, and their levels will be visible in the description. But while rockets are not being developed.

Superman

Dec 29, 2016
And also please dont add dwarf planets because they are already at other addons, and so no compatibility will be possible