Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreySV

May 19, 2016
У меня была похожая ситуация, но у друга, который создал блок навигационной панели, она не открывалась

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Mh, I'll think of something. Some log message, at the very least.

edit: I am using these minecraft account IDs to identify players. You don't happen to use servers in "offline mode" without an actual Minecraft account?

Я использую ID minecraft-аккаунта чтоб запомнить кому пренадлежит корабль. Вы случайно не играете на сервере в оффлаин-модусе без minecraft-аккаунта?

Last edited:

PDF

Dec 29, 2015
Вы используете ID minecraft-аккаунта чтоб запомнить кому пренадлежит корабль, вопрос почему нельзя было как все делают с подобным? сделать на запоминание ника? или этого номера "bcffd190-88f3-3aad-9fc0-1a2d708c5362" как плагины сервера.

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
"этот номер" как раз и есть uuid.
Я добавил опцию которая разрешает всем использовать все корабли.

In other news:
AmunRa-GC-0.4.0
== Version 0.4.0 ==
- added a mummy boss to Osiris, shuttle schematics now obtainable
- nanotool is now craftable
- artificial Gravity generator is now craftable
- added dark matter to mehen belt
- added nanite clusters as loot
- fixed nanotool efficiency
- added option to remove owner restriction of motherships
- made the nanotool in wrench mode be compatible with EnderIO
- bugfixes

I set the version to 0.4 because now the shuttle is actually obtainable.

AugiteSoul

May 15, 2016
The boss is laggy as hell - 0-5 fps while boss is living, and it goes back to normal when he dies. Normal? Oh, and don't give mummy dust a use, i'd keep it as a trophy ^^

EDIT: The boss isn't on Osiris, but on Horus.

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Oh, right, confused the two.
I'll look into the lag thing. To narrow it down: survival or creative? Actual MP server or singleplayer?

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
I'll look into the lag thing. To narrow it down: survival or creative? Actual MP server or singleplayer?

AugiteSoul

May 15, 2016
SMP, didn't depends of gamemode. Does internally it has a loop to check where the boss should send fireball?

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
I wonder how the dock ever worked oO

Anyway, this should fix it:
AmunRa-GC-0.4.1
== Version 0.4.1 ==
- fixed mummy lag, improved drops
- fixed shuttle dock rightclick crash
- fixed thermal suit rendering (kinda...)
- added ender pearls as pyramid loot

Reactions: AugiteSoul

conkleon

Mar 12, 2015
Just disovered a new bug seems tha amun ra is not anymore compatible with galay space since there is no way anymore with the veersion 1.4 to create one

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
So, it finally happened, GalaxySpace's Coremodding did too much for AmunRa to work?
Maybe I should try to make some sort of a compatibility hack, but probably I'm too lazy to. I'm not sure how I would even begin.

AugiteSoul

May 15, 2016
So, it finally happened, GalaxySpace's Coremodding did too much for AmunRa to work?
Maybe I should try to make some sort of a compatibility hack, but probably I'm too lazy to. I'm not sure how I would even begin.
GS's map should be more modular, like, enable only new background, enable only detailed data, etc

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
AmunRa-GC-0.4.3

== 0.4.3 ==
- updated Galacticraft version to 476
- added permission tab to settings gui: you can now allow everyone, no-one, everyone except blacklisted users, or only whitelisted users to enter the ship. The owner is always allowed.
- config option "restrictMothershipToOwner" removed, it's no longer needed
- new config option "matchUsersByUUID": If true, users will be identified by UUID, if false by username. You will probably only want the latter if you run an 'offline' server... (Default: true)
- added ability to exit from shuttle selection: the shuttle will simply land back on where you started
- added shuttle selection gui re-opening if the player is disconnected while in it
- made the Artifical Gravity Generator apply it's values automatically, instead of having to click Apply
- added an item which prevents you from being affected by an Artificial Gravity Generator
- made mummy dust work as brown dye
- added some of AugiteSoul's string changes

Status
Not open for further replies.