Addon [1.7.10] Galaxy Additions [For Galacticraft 3] [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2016
I have an idea for Jupiter. So, you have a dimension where the top layer consists of clouds, that's cool. Then, you have an ocean of purplish liquid hydrogen, nice. But, under the ocean, it shouldn't just be bedrock. Jupiter has a rocky core(?). So there should be a thin layer of rock with a few ores, such as iron. There has to be a reason to go to Jupiter, and I think it should be to retrieve those ores. Plus if there wasn't a cap on gravity, then you should make the gravity twice as strong as Overworld. Jupiter has 216% gravity, so you could jump a half-slab.

Jake1702

Nov 20, 2016
I have an idea for Jupiter. So, you have a dimension where the top layer consists of clouds, that's cool. Then, you have an ocean of purplish liquid hydrogen, nice. But, under the ocean, it shouldn't just be bedrock. Jupiter has a rocky core(?). So there should be a thin layer of rock with a few ores, such as iron. There has to be a reason to go to Jupiter, and I think it should be to retrieve those ores. Plus if there wasn't a cap on gravity, then you should make the gravity twice as strong as Overworld. Jupiter has 216% gravity, so you could jump a half-slab.
An extra to this if it was possible with the gravity thing, maybe you'd need a special suit or the gravity will crush you to death?

Sep 29, 2016
An extra to this if it was possible with the gravity thing, maybe you'd need a special suit or the gravity will crush you to death?
Yeah, that'd be cool too, but this is already in GalaxySpace, however, there's someone (forgot his name) on GC Forum who's trying to combine this add-on, GalaxySpace, More Planets, and 2 other add-ons into one great big add-on, so, it could work. (I used a lot of commas in that sentence.)

Maxxxel2

Apr 12, 2017
GalaxyAdditions v1b8 cause the following Bug for me:

-when i destroy a block the surrounding 26 blocks are also getting destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.