Need Help installing Galatic Craft on Server (Vanilia)

Mar 24, 2013
Hey, Guys

I need help on installing Galatic craft
on my Vanilia Server.

I been installing Forge and the mod and the server just doesn't run.

Mar 24, 2013
Can you tell us how are you installing it, please?
And how i am installing is installing forge universial into the minecraft_server then putting the galaticcraft mod into the core mod. I got forge working at the first time but when i join my server it says FML is not installed or something like that.

Hypermegazord

Feb 17, 2013
And how i am installing is installing forge universial into the minecraft_server then putting the galaticcraft mod into the core mod. I got forge working at the first time but when i join my server it says FML is not installed or something like that.

You have installed the mod on your client?

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
That means you dont have forge installed on your client

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
Sorry,

Sorry, It's just my first time installing mods on servers (I'm a noob.) is there any videos on installing the mod on a server ? ( i looked up some body can't find any )
Its the same as on the client, except that your minecraft.jar is the minecraft_server.jar