GeneralPho

Jun 4, 2017
Hi

So when I try to launch to the moon I get stuck on a loading screen "Preparing for entry" indefinitely. However my friend can go to the moon just fine. When I restart the game and reload the world, I end up on Oberon for some reason and even if I use /dimensiontp the same thing happens and I still end up on Oberon.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Hi

So when I try to launch to the moon I get stuck on a loading screen "Preparing for entry" indefinitely. However my friend can go to the moon just fine. When I restart the game and reload the world, I end up on Oberon for some reason and even if I use /dimensiontp the same thing happens and I still end up on Oberon.
"moon I get stuck on a loading screen "Preparing for entry" indefinitely" please contact GC about, also please delete and regenerate your configs

Edit: Also which version as i have 4 versions?

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.11.2 Version
Please report them here and use [1.11.2] in the title.
Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (114 Build and higher) and Forge 13.20.0.2282 or higher!

v0.2.3 is available, check change log for details
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.10.2 Version
Please report them here and use [1.10.2] in the title.
Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (114 Build and higher) and Forge 12.18.3.2239 or higher!

v0.5.7 is available, check change log for details

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
1.7.10 Version:
Please report them here and use [1.7.10] in the title.
Requires Galacticraft 3 Builds, (493 Build and higher) and Forge 10.13.4.1614!

v1.8.1 is available, check change log for details.

Last edited:

GeneralPho

Jun 4, 2017
"moon I get stuck on a loading screen "Preparing for entry" indefinitely" please contact GC about, also please delete and regenerate your configs

Edit: Also which version as i have 4 versions?

was using the version of extra planets released on Monday.

EDIT: Also this was for Minecraft 1.11.2

Reactions: MJRLegends

GeneralPho

Jun 4, 2017
Hmm it happens with 0.2.2 for me

I just tried playing with only galacticraft base and i was able to get to the moon

I will try 0.2.3 now.

GeneralPho

Jun 4, 2017
Hi sorry for the double post :x

So I just tried updating to the latest version of the add on and I'm still having the same problem.

In addition, I tried to go on a world where I was previously on the moon already and it basically changed the moon into Oberon as well...

Attachments

• 2017-07-20_18.09.09.png
    2017-07-20_18.09.09.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 6

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Hi sorry for the double post :x

So I just tried updating to the latest version of the add on and I'm still having the same problem.

In addition, I tried to go on a world where I was previously on the moon already and it basically changed the moon into Oberon as well...
Please contact GC through https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/issues as i cant see anything wrong on my end.... hopefully they will be able to help you

GeneralPho

Jun 4, 2017
Please contact GC through https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/issues as i cant see anything wrong on my end.... hopefully they will be able to help you

Never mind I was able to fix it. Instead of deleting only the Galacticraft and Extra Planets configs I just tried deleting my entire config folder. There must've been something else that was messing with it.

Thanks for your help though MJR and keep this great add on rolling :)

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Never mind I was able to fix it. Instead of deleting only the Galacticraft and Extra Planets configs I just tried deleting my entire config folder. There must've been something else that was messing with it.

Thanks for your help though MJR and keep this great add on rolling :)
Glad to hear you fixed it :D, and Thank you

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
1.11.2 Version
Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (114 Build and higher) and Forge 13.20.0.2282 or higher!

v0.2.4 is available, check change log for details
1.10.2 Version
Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (114 Build and higher) and Forge 12.18.3.2239 or higher!

v0.5.8 is available, check change log for details

Reactions: GeneralPho

GeneralPho

Jun 4, 2017
Hey MJR!

So it looks like I've run into another issue haha but it's a relatively minor one. When I use a crafting bench, I have a Powered Rocket Launch Pad ready to be created even though I have nothing placed in the crafting window. Also when I take it out, the game allows me to keep taking additional rocket pads out. I've attached a screenshot.

Attachments

• 2017-07-21_23.09.29.png
    2017-07-21_23.09.29.png
    70 KB · Views: 8

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Hey MJR!

So it looks like I've run into another issue haha but it's a relatively minor one. When I use a crafting bench, I have a Powered Rocket Launch Pad ready to be created even though I have nothing placed in the crafting window. Also when I take it out, the game allows me to keep taking additional rocket pads out. I've attached a screenshot.
Thanks please use v0.2.5

Reactions: GeneralPho

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
I now have a Discord for ExtraPlanets and all my other projects including my two mod packs (Space Astronomy 1 & Space Astronomy 2), and more, Please come check it out

Invite Link: https://discord.gg/h6VjkKP

Last edited:

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
1.11.2 Version

v0.2.6 is available, check change log for details
1.10.2 Version

v0.6.0 is available, check change log for details

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
1.11.2 Version

v0.2.7 is available, check change log for details
1.10.2 Version

v0.6.1 is available, check change log for details

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
1.7.10 Version:
Please report them here and use [1.7.10] in the title.
Requires Galacticraft 3 Builds, (493 Build and higher) and Forge 10.13.4.1614!

v1.8.2 is available, check change log for details.

Last edited: