Official Discord?

vos

May 31, 2015
Ever thought of making an Official Discord for Galacticraft?
Most of Minecraft mods now have Discord servers for easier dev and user communication so why not have one for Galacticraft?

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
We currently have:
  • this forum
  • private messages at this forum
  • a Github
  • a wiki
  • Twitter
  • email
There is no need for another channel of communication. The advantage of all of the above is that I can happily leave posts until I am ready to deal with the matter :)

Bear in mind that every minute spent communicating or dealing with an individual user's requests, is a minute not spent on adding new features to the mod for everybody.

If somebody in the community wants to set up a Discord that Galacticraft players can talk to each other, you are welcome to do it - that could be a good idea.

AugiteSoul

May 15, 2016
We currently have:
  • this forum
  • private messages at this forum
  • a Github
  • a wiki
  • Twitter
  • email
There is no need for another channel of communication. The advantage of all of the above is that I can happily leave posts until I am ready to deal with the matter :)

Bear in mind that every minute spent communicating or dealing with an individual user's requests, is a minute not spent on adding new features to the mod for everybody.

If somebody in the community wants to set up a Discord that Galacticraft players can talk to each other, you are welcome to do it - that could be a good idea.

I totally didn't made an unofficial server which is rotting in the wrong forum section more than a year ago :^)

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
@AugiteSoul that's awesome - so in future if I'm troubleshooting an issue and somebody says to me "can we chat about this on Discord" do you mind if I hop onto that?

Reactions: AugiteSoul

vos

May 31, 2015
anyone can join that server, we already got most active addon developers on the server :)