My Space Station is gone, how do I get it back?

Aug 26, 2018
I made a Space Station. After about few minutes, I decided to go to the moon. When I returned, the space station is gone. I can't go there. What should I do?

- Galacticraft Mod v4.0 for Minecraft 1.11.2

Reason of change: ???

Last edited:
Reactions: CabeoC
Aug 26, 2018
I think I got it. The space station is gone because, I breaked the "Space Station Entry" block. So, if you wan't your space station to be safe, just don't break that block.

Reactions: CabeoC

CabeoC

Sep 3, 2018
I think I got it. The space station is gone because, I breaked the "Space Station Entry" block. So, if you wan't your space station to be safe, just don't break that block.

Glad you figured out what was wrong. Here are a few things to know for future reference. I found these things out the hard way. The first is to always make a backup of your world after each session. That way, if something goes wrong, you can restore the backup. I've learned to backup constantly because my game crashes a lot for some reason. Another thing is to have a backup way to get to your space station. I find that traveling by rocket is too slow. Using a teleporter from the Custom NPCs mod and setting up a Stargate network from the SGCraft mod (if you're a Stargate fan) has helped me travel more efficiently. Good luck with building your space station!