Space station creation

xfallxcuav

Mar 16, 2013
Your game type (Server or Client): Client
Your Galacticraft Version: .27 (latest version)
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.0.608 universal
Any other installed mods: none
Error Report (if applicable): does not crash
The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player, CSP/Creative Single Player or CMP/Creative Multi Player): creative and survival SSP and in multiplayer

Your client log will be at "C:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\ForgeModLoader-client-0"

the space stations wont be made when clicked and having correct materials

other info:
windows 7 computer
This bug doesn't seem to happen for all people
32 bit java

TomRider88

Mar 5, 2013
Your game type (Server or Client): Client
Your Galacticraft Version: .27 (latest version)
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.0.608 universal
Any other installed mods: none
Error Report (if applicable): does not crash
The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player, CSP/Creative Single Player or CMP/Creative Multi Player): creative and survival SSP

Your client log will be at "C:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\ForgeModLoader-client-0"

the space stations wont be made when clicked and having correct materials

other info:
windows 7 computer
This bug doesn't seem to happen for all people
32 bit java
I have the same problem...

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
You got to refresh the screen. What I did was creating the space station, then I went to the moon, jumped in my rocket again, and then the space station was there.

1029chris

Feb 13, 2013
SPAAAAAAAAAAACE
This is happening to me to! I heard that if you reset the map it works, but I can't do that I have a server. Is there any other way to create a space station???

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
This is happening to me to! I heard that if you reset the map it works, but I can't do that I have a server. Is there any other way to create a space station???

Go into your server directory, go into the save folder, click on data. Now find the space station file for your space station, even if it's not showing up in the list, it should be there. Upload that file to mediafire or an equivalent and paste the link here please.

If you're sure that Galacticraft 0.1.27 is installed, I would like to fix this bug.

MrXANA91

Mar 29, 2013
I have the same problem that xfallxcuav, when im clicking on "Create Space Spation", nothing happen.
Go into your server directory, go into the save folder, click on data. Now find the space station file for your space station, even if it's not showing up in the list, it should be there. Upload that file to mediafire or an equivalent and paste the link here please.

If you're sure that Galacticraft 0.1.27 is installed, I would like to fix this bug.
In my "data" folder, i only have "village.dat" ...

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
I have the same problem that xfallxcuav, when im clicking on "Create Space Spation", nothing happen.

In my "data" folder, i only have "village.dat" ...

What's your username? Sound like a weird question but there's been some problems with username checking.

1029chris

Feb 13, 2013
SPAAAAAAAAAAACE

i have villages.dat, map_0.dat to map_5.dat, and idcounts.dat which one do u need?

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
It's not just ones that start with uppercase, it's a username with any uppercase letters in it.

Can someone having this problem please go into your galacticraft config and set "Space Stations Require Permission" to false please?

1029chris

Feb 13, 2013
SPAAAAAAAAAAACE
It's not just ones that start with uppercase, it's a username with any uppercase letters in it.

Can someone having this problem please go into your galacticraft config and set "Space Stations Require Permission" to false please?
i did this it did not work. What is wrong? I listed some files there. Do you need any of them?