"Done Loading"

SpartaCraft

Feb 26, 2013
Everytime I start up Minecraft with the required mods installed, Minecraft freezes at "Done Loading". Is there anyway to fix this?

Nexonoid

Feb 21, 2013
delete .minecraft (backup everything that you want to keep), then start minecraft, redownload, and then try again

Intosh88

Mar 15, 2013
Make sure you have 1.4.7, follow the steps and verify it deleted the meta folder files titled with mojang in the file name. load the game and should do a quick pop up to black screen. Close minecraft and continue instal.

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
You still have to delete it (in 1.4.7), the META-FILES of Forge are there for the server version.
Forge only provides the META-INF files needed for the server, so to run the client, you still need to delete the META-INF folder.

Also, in 1.5 I didn't see any META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar, so I guess it is not needed anymore.

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
You still have to delete it (in 1.4.7), the META-FILES of Forge are there for the server version.
Forge only provides the META-INF files needed for the server, so to run the client, you still need to delete the META-INF folder.

Also, in 1.5 I didn't see any META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar, so I guess it is not needed anymore.
Oh, yeah. Might be, i don't really mess with the client too much, I just let MultiMC install Forge for me xD.
I only saw it on the server.