Trading system for Alien Villagers

Ryblue123

Mar 29, 2013
Well what is one useful feature to testificates? They can trade! So I think that the Alien Villagers should be able to trade Galacticraft Items. For Example they can sell full Oxygen Tanks or they can sell Ores based on what Planet The Alien Villagers are on, for example Cheese Curds on the Moon.
The Alien Villagers would not be able to sell regular vanilla ores. Micdoodle can also add Items that could only be obtained by Specific Alien Villagers on a Specific Planet.

I Hope you consider my Idea
~Ryblue

Mar 12, 2013
not oxygen, they breathe whatever the heck they breathe, and if they were advanced enough to sell rockets and rocket parts they should be advanced enough to get to earth. cheese curdles and moon ores? why not?

CPL-Coconut

Apr 2, 2013
not oxygen, they breathe whatever the heck they breathe, and if they were advanced enough to sell rockets and rocket parts they should be advanced enough to get to earth. cheese curdles and moon ores? why not?
They could sell steel and random machine parts. That'd be pretty cool.

Mar 30, 2013
Florida, USA

paper_beemo

Mar 24, 2013
WELL Yet Me think

AWESOME AWESOME. Also it whould be useful if i dint get a chesse stick and batted the living day lights out of them

AkipaSP

Apr 27, 2014
please say when or if aliens will be able to trade.
also make better moon vilages

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I don't think Micdoodle8 will ever see this but i think there will be villager trading.
In GC3 the moon villagers may get an update allowing them to trade with their telepathy. Though, I don't see why they want my dirt for a sapling. xD I'm sure Mic said he's finished with the Moon for the most part, so it'd most likely not be added too immediately. I'd say GC3 is a good time to expect it though.

For moon villages, maybe that house is amazing to them. This is a different species! Not humans/minecraftians in space.

Last edited: