Coal generator

Ellthan

Apr 1, 2013
How am I supposed to activate and transfer energy from the coal generator? I put coal in it but nothing happens, also I noticed it has a hole pipes but I can't figure out how to use can you please explain to me how they work?

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
How am I supposed to activate and transfer energy from the coal generator? I put coal in it but nothing happens, also I noticed it has a hole pipes but I can't figure out how to use can you please explain to me how they work?
Ever heard of google? This is not the Universal Electricity Forum

Ellthan

Apr 1, 2013
So Ellthan, you see coal generator is included in this mod, but it is part of Universal Electricity mod pack, therefore all questions about Basic Components should go to Universal Electricity site.
OHHHHH!LOL! Sorry I had no freaking idea! I thought that everything that came with the galacticraft .jar was original part of the mod!:D (So I guess there is no use for Elite Circuits?)
l
P.S Is galacticraft compatible with universal electricity?

Wulfyk

Mar 30, 2013
Warsaw
www.planetminecraft.com
OHHHHH!LOL! Sorry I had no freaking idea! I thought that everything that came with the galacticraft .jar was original part of the mod!:D (So I guess there is no use for Elite Circuits?)
l
P.S Is galacticraft compatible with universal electricity?
Anwser for all question is yes. It will be inclouded in Voltz. And it's fully compatibile with Universal Electicity, about Elite Circuits, maybe in future ;)