crossbow update

Mar 11, 2013
germany
does anybody remmeber the crossbow 2 mod what was also made by micdoodle8 in the early days...?

what if we work on that and add ''
Attachments'' by using small fersions of the ICBM modpack...
maybe adding a platina and a steel cross bo too :)

CPL-Coconut

Apr 2, 2013
does anybody remmeber the crossbow 2 mod what was also made by micdoodle8 in the early days...?

what if we work on that and add ''
Attachments'' by using small fersions of the ICBM modpack...
maybe adding a platina and a steel cross bo too :)
I could see this happening, but first, what kind of attachments? Explosive heads with the ICBM modpack?

Mar 11, 2013
germany
I could see this happening, but first, what kind of attachments? Explosive heads with the ICBM modpack?
if you have tryed the CB2 mod a bit you notice there a tons of differend posibilities to make for a simple type crossbow. that inclueds the attachments or the heads of the arrow.

MD8 adding all knids of them like normal, poisent, flameble, explosive, very, explosive ect ect
what if we make tops by using the ICBM mod, like haveing a smalerfersion of a enderexplosive, nuke, atractive, convensional, antimater ect ect.

you see where I'm heading...? :)

CPL-Coconut

Apr 2, 2013
if you have tryed the CB2 mod a bit you notice there a tons of differend posibilities to make for a simple type crossbow. that inclueds the attachments or the heads of the arrow.

MD8 adding all knids of them like normal, poisent, flameble, explosive, very, explosive ect ect
what if we make tops by using the ICBM mod, like haveing a smalerfersion of a enderexplosive, nuke, atractive, convensional, antimater ect ect.

you see where I'm heading...? :)
Sounds a bit OP. If they were to implement it, it should only use the first tier of heads. I mean, how many crossbows have you seen fire a nuclear payload? :p

Mar 11, 2013
germany
Sounds a bit OP. If they were to implement it, it should only use the first tier of heads. I mean, how many crossbows have you seen fire a nuclear payload? :p
lolz well with the rocket lancer in ICBM you can also fire T2 missles

beside this could be a really nice way to have something to devend yourself with, because i imagen that the attachments do need less resorses because there smaller. what means that you can make them way quicker then a missile incudling a missile platform and all the other stuf what come with it

CPL-Coconut

Apr 2, 2013
lolz well with the rocket lancer in ICBM you can also fire T2 missles

beside this could be a really nice way to have something to devend yourself with, because i imagen that the attachments do need less resorses because there smaller. what means that you can make them way quicker then a missile incudling a missile platform and all the other stuf what come with it
That would be the main reason why it would only be able to fire T1 heads, because they're cheap and easy to manufacture. But it's a nice idea nonetheless.