PLANET DESTRUCTION

czarj02dwarf

Apr 4, 2013
My idea was that you can create a missile to destroy planets, and after they blow up you can go to the destroyed planet. the mobs could be changed into weird mutated creatures. Like, for an example a cow could become 2 headed. Of course it should be really challenging in the game to create this. You would probably need electricity, lots of explosive, and stuff to chose the destination. look at the death star for an example. They made that to destroy planets and for a base. It was the size of a planet. It should be super hard to craft and to create this planet destroyer, But i think it is a good idea.
I also think the Graphics of the planet or moon that gets destroyed should change. like if you blow up the moon; form the overworld you should see the moon at night destroyed. Another thing to note is the atmosphere on that planet after destruction. If it was a planet with oxygen; the oxygen level should drop significantly causing you to need oxygen tanks on that planet or moon. And if the atmosphere get's ripped to hell then it would me the planet much more dangerous to meteor showers. There should also be an option in the config that can disable this.
Well that's my idea of planet destruction. Peace ;)

czarj02dwarf

Apr 4, 2013
In real life we have the technology to blow up the moon, but we don't. Why would you want to. My idea for this was for mainly Wars. In our reality if we were at war with like aliens or idk some enemy nation; that had a base we found on another planet that they were using to develop more W.M.D (weapons of mass destruction) we would have no choice but to eliminate the threat. We have created atom bombs! Who says we can't make a rocket ship packed with, like 20 nukes to pack a punch. It is totally; Based on the facts is possible.

Plus if you wanna be so realistic Then why is there creepers on the moon? Why zombies? why spiders and Skeletons?
It's there because its minecraft, It doesn't have to be realistic to make since, it just does in minecraft. OH and i have another idea check out that thread to.

Oh and I FULLY SUPPORT THIS MOD GOING MORE FUTURISTIC! I think it could go Futuristic or realistic, But it doesn't matter it is minecraft, Its a place similar to real life but not fully realistic! it's what make's it Completely
more fun. For the people who think i needs to be more realistic, well, WAKE UP! To make a game realistic you need reality and in reality you have a life witch all of you people who want minecraft to be more realist are wasting time on winning about an Amazing game needing to be more real. Go outside! Connect to nature

And it's not over powered if it is HARD TO CRAFT! The explosives should be those 3 headed creeper eggs, It should take a lot of DIAMONDS, IRON, TIN, COOPER, And some stuff found on each planet.

Well that's my opinion on this, PEACE! ;)

Wulfyk

Mar 30, 2013
Warsaw
www.planetminecraft.com
In real life we have the technology to blow up the moon, but we don't. Why would you want to. My idea for this was for mainly Wars. hat had a base we found on another planet that they were using to develop more W.M.D (weapons of mass destruction) we would have no choice but to eliminate the threat. We have created atom bombs! Who says we can't make a rocket ship packed with, like 20 nukes to pack a punch. It is totally; Based on the facts is possible.

Plus if you wanna be so realistic Then why is there creepers on the moon? Why zombies? why spiders and Skeletons?
It's there because its minecraft, It doesn't have to be realistic to make since, it just does in minecraft. OH and i have another idea check out that thread to.
In our reality if we were at war with like aliens or idk some enemy nation; t

Oh and I FULLY SUPPORT THIS MOD GOING MORE FUTURISTIC! I think it could go Futuristic or realistic, But it doesn't matter it is minecraft, Its a place similar to real life but not fully realistic! it's what make's it Completely
more fun. For the people who think i needs to be more realistic, well, WAKE UP! To make a game realistic you need reality and in reality you have a life witch all of you people who want minecraft to be more realist are wasting time on winning about an Amazing game needing to be more real. Go outside! Connect to nature

And it's not over powered if it is HARD TO CRAFT! The explosives should be those 3 headed creeper eggs, It should take a lot of DIAMONDS, IRON, TIN, COOPER, And some stuff found on each planet.

Well that's my opinion on this, PEACE! ;)

About connecting to nature part I say: Thanks but no, thanks. Pulgins are messy, bad leveling system, and not very effective output. Nice graphic but no, nature is bad. Move along. Yay lets bulid our own blocky Death Star and blow sh*t up and while at it kill some mutant aliens with big lasers, rockets and other Startreck or (inside sci-fi movie name here) things. I dont think so. This mod is for explorels, pepole who discover. There are other mods that provide overpowered blowing stuff. Yes I can read its not over powered if it's hard to craft, but how hard it will should be to destroy ETERNITE PLANET? Too hard for one player in my opinion.

Reactions: ClayCarmine1205
Mar 30, 2013
Florida, USA
About connecting to nature part I say: Thanks but no, thanks. Pulgins are messy, bad leveling system, and not very effective output. Nice graphic but no, nature is bad. Move along. Yay lets bulid our own blocky Death Star and blow sh*t up and while at it kill some mutant aliens with big lasers, rockets and other Startreck or (inside sci-fi movie name here) things. I dont think so. This mod is for explorels, pepole who discover. There are other mods that provide overpowered blowing stuff. Yes I can read its not over powered if it's hard to craft, but how hard it will should be to destroy ETERNITE PLANET? Too hard for one player in my opinion.
yes exatly

Ellthan

Apr 1, 2013
Well that
My idea was that you can create a missile to destroy planets, and after they blow up you can go to the destroyed planet. the mobs could be changed into weird mutated creatures. Like, for an example a cow could become 2 headed. Of course it should be really challenging in the game to create this. You would probably need electricity, lots of explosive, and stuff to chose the destination. look at the death star for an example. They made that to destroy planets and for a base. It was the size of a planet. It should be super hard to craft and to create this planet destroyer, But i think it is a good idea.
I also think the Graphics of the planet or moon that gets destroyed should change. like if you blow up the moon; form the overworld you should see the moon at night destroyed. Another thing to note is the atmosphere on that planet after destruction. If it was a planet with oxygen; the oxygen level should drop significantly causing you to need oxygen tanks on that planet or moon. And if the atmosphere get's ripped to hell then it would me the planet much more dangerous to meteor showers. There should also be an option in the config that can disable this.
Well that's my idea of planet destruction. Peace ;)
Well that could work under one condition:
RANDOMLY GENERATED PLANETS! The P.B. (planet buster) wouldn't work in the starting system, but instead in random generated small (you can go around the world in 8 minutes small)planets in other systems used solely for pvp purposes! What do you think?

Reactions: ClayCarmine1205
Mar 30, 2013
Florida, USA
Well that
Well that could work under one condition:
RANDOMLY GENERATED PLANETS! The P.B. (planet buster) wouldn't work in the starting system, but instead in random generated small (you can go around the world in 8 minutes small)planets in other systems used solely for pvp purposes! What do you think?
yes

czarj02dwarf

Apr 4, 2013
It was just an idea.it's not something to get worked up over and what i said about people wanting it to be more real it is a game not real life and when i said connecting to nature i mean metaphorically as in THE REAL LIFE.

Wulfyk

Mar 30, 2013
Warsaw
www.planetminecraft.com
It was just an idea.it's not something to get worked up over and what i said about people wanting it to be more real it is a game not real life and when i said connecting to nature i mean metaphorically as in THE REAL LIFE.
Nature was a joke... I have allergie for hippie mumbo jumbo. And iam not worked over it, just explaining invalidity of that idea.