Forum Problem

Gamegeek1234

Apr 22, 2013
I've had a small problem with the forum lately. Every time I create a thread or post something it's almost instantly deleted, in fact this might be deleted before anyone can see it.
Have I violated something or what?

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
While on the topic of forum problems...
every now and then this box refuses to load, dk why, just doesn't load.
Usually it's when my internet's tubes are becoming clogged, if you get what I mean by that.

Gamegeek1234

Apr 22, 2013
Okay, I have a new problem! I can't even post anything on the forum, it'd be a miracle if this one works!

EDIT: Same thing as below.

Gamegeek1234

Apr 22, 2013
Okay, I have a new problem! I can't even post anything on the forum, it'd be a miracle if this one works!
Second problem! Almost everything I manage to post gets put on multiple times! What's happening to my account!?

EDIT: Nevermind, that is not too much of a problem but it still tends to happen.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Gamegeek, wasn't you who posted a topic about "bigger rockets", "realistic rockets" or something like that? I remember you posted that topic and it disappeared a few minutes after "Proportioned Rockets" got locked. This is the only topic of yours that disappeared that I can remember. I thought the moderator didn't want no-one else talking about that.

EDIT: also, I've found some duplicate posts too.

Gamegeek1234

Apr 22, 2013
Gamegeek, wasn't you who posted a topic about "bigger rockets", "realistic rockets" or something like that? I remember you posted that topic and it disappeared a few minutes after "Proportioned Rockets" got locked. This is the only topic of yours that disappeared that I can remember. I thought the moderator didn't want no-one else talking about that.

EDIT: also, I've found some duplicate posts too.
I think I did. The moderator who I would blame for my disappearing posts would be tyrantelf who everyone knows from the Proportioned Rockets thread, is a jerk who abuses his power.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
That one may come back. That's entirely up to MicDoodle. Yogcast may get in a lot of trouble for letting that leak.