Can't return to the overworld

pzannucci

Jul 21, 2013
Have the latest version of the mod. When I get to the screen where your options are "Overworld", "Moon", or "Build Space Station", I choose "overworld" and the game flashes for a second and then I just end up back at the same screen.

I can go back to the moon or to the space station I built. Just can't get back to the overworld.

pzannucci

Jul 21, 2013
Ugh that didn't work. Said I "Fell out of the world" I spent a lot of time working on that overworld dimension and now I can't get back. This world is over I guess.

pzannucci

Jul 21, 2013
By the way, I put this on a clean install. There are no other mods. Well, forge and optifine.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Before anybody can actually help you we would need to know versions, and the ForgeModLoader....txt log file. This thread belongs under support.

vladthemad

Aug 2, 2013
I have the same issue, except I have 85 mods. :D Here is the server log and forge log. You'll note in the forge log galacticraft is responding with -28 every time I try to enter the surface world. I'm currently going through all my mods to check if there's a conflict. I kept getting that the post was too long because of the log, same at minecraftforums, but at least i got some of it up there. Here's the link:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ce700k-downloads/page__st__1440#entry23698898

After checking through all my mods, it seems there's a conflict with better world generation 4. This is what was causing the error on my side. If I take it out, the problem disappears.

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
I have the same issue, except I have 85 mods. :D Here is the server log and forge log. You'll note in the forge log galacticraft is responding with -28 every time I try to enter the surface world. I'm currently going through all my mods to check if there's a conflict. I kept getting that the post was too long because of the log, same at minecraftforums, but at least i got some of it up there. Here's the link:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ce700k-downloads/page__st__1440#entry23698898

After checking through all my mods, it seems there's a conflict with better world generation 4. This is what was causing the error on my side. If I take it out, the problem disappears.
Yep, that tends to be a major tip-off that there's a conflict. lol