Recent content by _CreeperDust_

1. _CreeperDust_

Adding CoFH ores to Asteroids?

Because ores spawn in the asteroids dimension in a weird way, I was wondering how I go about adding ores from CoFH such as platinum ore. Do I do it through the CoFH ore config, or can I do it through GC's own ore spawning config?
  2. _CreeperDust_

Can mining Fluid Tank with Silk Touch?

i think he means that the tanks could keep the amount of fluid in them when broken with silk touch, which would be a very nice feature. I would also like that to happen with oxygen storage modules and energy modules :P
  3. _CreeperDust_

Overworld Texture Changing

Recently I decided to have a little fun with textures, so I replaced the moon and overworld with 512x pictures of them. However, the overworld does not want to work, for some reason. The overworld as seen from Mars works, as well as the asteroids. But as seen from the moon... well, you get this...
  4. _CreeperDust_

Dimension Clock

Now that time in different dimensions are independent, having a way to see the time on different planets would be super useful as a survival tool, as you could plan when to launch to Venus or the Moon, as they both have very long day/night cycles. A way to do this, I suggest, is to have some...
  5. _CreeperDust_

Overworld Phases

That picture looks awesome!
  6. _CreeperDust_

Overworld Phases

I think it would be a cool feature to have the overworld show phases on the moon, corresponding to the time of day (on the moon). This could probably be done with a resource pack, but I'm unsure about that, as it would reset the animation upon relog.
  7. _CreeperDust_

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

Here is an issue: There is copper decoration block added in this mod, and when I try and make copper blocks, it wants me to make copper decoration blocks instead. Is there a way to fix this?
  8. _CreeperDust_

Better Sky

In all of the GC dimensions (besides Asteroids), and the Overworld, the stars move with the sun. To make it more realistic, maybe have the stars stay static in the night sky on the Overworld/Mars, and in general on the Moon. Hopefully this gets implemented as a neat little feature.
  9. _CreeperDust_

Disappearing Rocket

On my survival world, I had a fully fueled Tier 1 Rocket and 56 storage spaces, all taken up. Before launching to the moon, I copied the world. I came back to the same world, and the rocket was gone. Mods installed: Galacticraft Core 1.7-3.0.12.463 Galacticraft Planets 1.7-3.0.12.463 Micdoodle...
  10. _CreeperDust_

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

Just a suggestion, you should add a Quick Mode that is activated when the Quick Mode in the reg. Galacticraft config is is activated, so that I wouldn't have to cheat to make things equal/fair/easier. Right now with the latest GC build, making any compressed ore (Steel, Iron, Bronze, Tin...
  11. _CreeperDust_

Help with Oxygen Transportation

I have recently been trying to figure out an infinite oxygen supply, but the only problem is putting the oxygen in the oxygen-using objects. For example, I am using tesseracts to transport LOX to a drum, but can't transport the LOX from the drum into my bubble distributor. The distributor does...