Recent content by AGiLE-EaGLE1994

1. AGiLE-EaGLE1994

Thanks for being honest with me about my earthlike planet idea. I don't like it when people are...

Thanks for being honest with me about my earthlike planet idea. I don't like it when people are either too harsh or too sugar coating with things.
  2. AGiLE-EaGLE1994

Development Can someone make a tutorial for an Earthlike planet with many biomes?

It's more of a dream than anything. I know it would take skills that I probably don't have, but it's something I dream of doing. I guess I could just ask SteveKung to make a planet and rocket for me. I can't code very well, but I'm pretty good at making textures. And that's the problem-- I can't...
  3. AGiLE-EaGLE1994

Development Can someone make a tutorial for an Earthlike planet with many biomes?

Something similar to the planet Fronos from the More Planets addon, but with only vanilla blocks? My goal is to make a planet orbiting a red dwarf star where it's perpetually sunset and there is life and a breathable atmosphere, but with higher gravity than the overworld. Can someone tell me...
  4. AGiLE-EaGLE1994

How to Write a Basic Moon Addon (1.7)

Can you make a tutorial on how to make a multi-biome planet with a breathable atmosphere? And a custom model for a new tier of rocket? I want to make an addon with these two things. I want a rocket that looks like a space shuttle and an Earthlike planet with higher gravity than normal.
  5. AGiLE-EaGLE1994

Where to learn Java and Minecraft modding easily?

Thank you. I'll have to look into that when I get more free time. c:
  6. AGiLE-EaGLE1994

Config files for certain settings?

It would be awesome if that feature was added. But I think that since Arch knows, Micdoodle will probably see it.
  7. AGiLE-EaGLE1994

I only play single player. People on multiplayer can be real jerks, and I don't know many people who paly PC Minecraft.
  8. AGiLE-EaGLE1994

I agree. The Moon, and Mars are too similar, and the same is true with a lot of the Addon planets as well. They're basically just retextured versions of the same planet. The only major difference is the ores that you can get and the fact that Mars doesn't have villages. I wish Mars DID have...
  9. AGiLE-EaGLE1994

All Armdn's Bases, Stations and Shuttles.

There's another one? 8D That makes me happy again. c:
  10. AGiLE-EaGLE1994

All Armdn's Bases, Stations and Shuttles.

This is AWESOME! I knew about the Russian space shuttle, it was destroyed in a hanger in Kazakhstan when the hangar collapsed during a dust storm. :c
  11. AGiLE-EaGLE1994

Perhaps there could be a list of entities in the config file that are excluded from suffocation ticks? I use Custom NPCs, and my NPCs are cartoon characters and not humans, so they really shouldn't need to breathe. I really think that this would be a good idea. And another one: Maybe a config...
  12. AGiLE-EaGLE1994

what mods do you use most with Galacticraft and why ?

I have over 100 mods, and one of them is More Player Models. It works perfectly fine for me on 1.7.10, I don't see why people are saying it's an issue.
  13. AGiLE-EaGLE1994

Where to learn Java and Minecraft modding easily?

I have some scant knowledge in Java, having created a plane for Flan's mod back in 1.2.5, and having used languages similar to Java, like C#, for college classes. I really want to make my own planet in Galacticraft and my own spaceship model, but I can't really code without the help of MCreator...