Recent content by Ali55555

1. Ali55555

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

I think what you need is a team that can help you develop the mod. It can be your friends or your family. Then the mod can develop way more efficient.
  2. Ali55555

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

I know it will be hard. And i'm not push you. But can you import this mod for galacticraft 4 minecraft 1.12.2?
  3. Ali55555

Addon [1.7.10 - 1.12.2] Extra Planets *Updated 10/01/2021*

Can i suggest something? Can you add an Electric cargo rocket?
  4. Ali55555

Addon [1.7.10 - 1.12.2] Extra Planets *Updated 10/01/2021*

Why the crystallizer and decrystallizer doesn't have any fluid pipe input and the decontamination unit doesn't have any power input?
  5. Ali55555

Camouflageable Sealable Alumunium/Heavy Alumunium Wire and Fluid Pipe

Please tell me how. Because i don't know how to use a Chromatic Applicator
  6. Ali55555

Camouflageable Sealable Alumunium/Heavy Alumunium Wire and Fluid Pipe

I want to make my moon base out of quartz but i'm having a problem because the sealable fluid pipe and alumunium wire has tin block texture. It will be cool if the sealable wire and pipe are able to be camouflageable to any kind of block. Thank you very much
  7. Ali55555

Item Pipe

I know it's alredy in the buildcraft mod. But i can't download more mod because my computer performance. So, can you please add the item pipe in this mod. So that i don't need to download buildcraft or any other mod. Thank you very much and sorry for my english. It's really bad
  8. Ali55555

Power On The Nether

Sulfur Geyser? Did you mean a vapor spout? If it does, then we can't build that in survival. Because a vapor spout aren't obtainable in survival. If you break a vapor spout, it will drop a venus soft rock even using a silk touch pickaxe
  9. Ali55555

Power On The Nether

I have an idea about transportation in minecraft. I use a nether portal to go to the nether and then use a telepad to go to another nether portal. My problem is that an atomic battery can't generate enough power to power a telepad. And there is no other way to generate infinite energy. Did you...
  10. Ali55555

XP Farm for Asteroid Challenge

I really struggle to find a perfect design for it. If there is a video tutorial i will really appreciate it. Thank You Very Much
  11. Ali55555

Utility Satellites

Yeah, that's really cool. I hope it will be in this mod. Maybe at galacticraft 5?
  12. Ali55555

Galacticraft 4 for 1.7.10

Can you do it? Thank you very much
  13. Ali55555

Starter Seed for Asteroid Challenge

I want to create an Asteroid Challenge. But it was to hard to get an oxygen. So i want a seed that is really close or even land on a hollow asteroid that have trees, water and glowstone. Thank you very much and sorry about my english. I'm not from english country
  14. Ali55555

Ion Cargo Rocket

Please add it. I hate refueling up my cargo rocket that is on asteroid, and i was in the overworld. Hate it so much. So please add this electric cargo rocket so that i don't need to refuel my cargo rocket manually. Thank You