Recent content by Andrew Maher

1. A

Breathometer

Glad to see that one person thinks my idea is good. I guess you could simplify the idea by doing what you are saying, to.
  2. A

Heat meter for cold and hot planets

It's purpose it to also tell you just how hot or cold a planet is, but I've already said that. The temperature bar would sensibly increase if you fell in lava, too.
  3. A

Or instead of that, it could be two vertical bars next to each other like the current oxygen tank bar.
  4. A

The actual purpose of the idea is to indicate the temperature of your avatar, not the planet. If the meter began to rise, you would have a pretty good idea that you were on a hot planet, and if it dropped, vise versa.
  5. A

Liquid Hydrogen as Rocket Fuel

Oh, I see. If someone wanted to take a look at all of my suggestions, they could just go to my profile. Thank you.
  6. A

I don't understand the difference between advertising and listing multiple posts. I didn't know if that was considered advertising or not. All I was trying to do was provide easy access to all of my suggestions, as I said.
  7. A

Yes, that is the list that I was talking about, and why did you lock it? If you thought I was trying to "advertise," you are mistaken. I was merely trying to give a list of all of my suggestions, and to provide links to all of them. A lot of other members have also posted all of their...
  8. A

New machinery & technology

Even though we are indeed playing minecraft, I don't see why there shouldn't be "realism" in galacticraft. "Realism" is what most mod makers try to achieve in the first place.
  9. A

Great idea, but it has been proposed before. I am also not sure if my own idea has been proposed of before, but I definitely will be adding your suggestion to my own idea, because there is a way to "redeem" a suggestion if it has been asked to be implemented before by adding variety to it.
  10. A

Okay; thanks for telling me about suggestion redundancy, and here's a link to a list of all of my ideas except one. (I will add it to the list soon). Can you tell me if any of them are in danger of removal please? Thank you. I just updated the list, it now features all of my ideas, and links to...
  11. A

⚠ Important THE MOST REPOSTED IDEAS (read this before posting an idea)

WOW. I didn't realise how many of my suggestions are on this list!
  12. A

So what your saying is that my suggestion won't be removed from the forum, or will it?
  13. A

Breathometer

Just like your breath bar when you are swimming under water, this is an oxygen meter that will appear as soon as you remove your oxygen gear on planets without air, and deplete the longer you go without oxygen gear. When the oxygen bar is fully depleted, you know what happens.
  14. A

New machinery & technology

I do not like the idea of weather on Mars because Mars is too cold for most gases and liquids, including water, to exist in their liquid states; I would, however, like weather to occur on Venus when it is added, because it does rain on Venus, even though Venus's sulfur rain never gets the chance...
  15. A

Basically, a heat meter would indicate how cold or hot your avatar's body is, and therefore how close you are to dying. A heat meter would make the game more realistic by forcing you to bring a means of keeping your body at a stable temperature along with you on a planet. The means of keeping...