Recent content by AstroVillager2

1. AstroVillager2

Separating The Flags

ya there is
  2. AstroVillager2

REQUEST FOR HELP: Who wants to try out 'Asteroids Survival' (like SkyBlock)?

You get hit in your rocket too, i was in my rocket at mars and the mobs attacked me, i was one and a half hearts before taking off, lol:D
  3. AstroVillager2

Bioforming/Robotics

ok, but if they are micrscopic robots, how would you get them out of you?
  4. AstroVillager2

When will Water Pipes be added?

When will water pipes be added? I need to get water to my electrolyzer! Yes, I read the wiki; "The Water Electrolyzer accepts water into its water tank in two different ways: from filled Buckets of Water - place the bucket in the input slot from connected fluid pipes on the water input side...
  5. AstroVillager2

Bioforming/Robotics

waddaya mean? I don't get ito_O oh I get it now, didn't read the whole post sorry. :D but still, if they'r microscopic then how would you charge them? o_O
  6. AstroVillager2

Im from CANADA TOOOO!!!!!!

Im from CANADA TOOOO!!!!!!
  7. AstroVillager2

Space Cruiser (needs better name)

exactly what C.L. said, i have a base in the Overworld, the Moon, Mars, two in the asteroids, and a space station which i named M.I.S.S (Minecraft International Space Station). each one has a launch pad, and launch controller, set accordingly: Overworld: 1 Moon: 2 Mars: 3 Asteroids: 4 & 5 Space...
  8. AstroVillager2

Air lock forcefields and compatibility with a mod

haha funny comeback!:p
  9. AstroVillager2

Moon Buggy Physics

If you've ever used a buggy on the moon, you know what its like, you jump way too high, and you can turn in the air. Also, you can pretty much drive up walls. Is that physically possible? NO! I also have found, when driving on to fuelling pad you almost jump over it. I propose the developers...
  10. AstroVillager2

Bioforming/Robotics

With your nano bot idea, David, nano bots are microscopic and invisible to the human eye, so ummm... ---- just sayin
  11. AstroVillager2

Venus Addition - Baloon Colonies

That would be cool
  12. AstroVillager2

Vents

I do it that way to, just get Oxygen Pipe walkways, and Aluminum Wire walkways on the ends and put sealable wire/pipe in the walls above where the walkways end and pit one piece of wire/pipe on the walkways, then connect it to your source outside. I find it works well!
  13. AstroVillager2

Martian Biomes

I think going into space in GC isn't very exiting right now, take Mars for example,all it is is a rocky red landscape with mountains, craters, and the odd patch of ice, in real life mars has deserts valleys and bigger mountains. Maybe if the developers added like, two maybe three new biomes on...
  14. AstroVillager2

Space gear for pets.

What if the developers added animal rockets or something, it would be so cool to ride a horse around in the asteroid biome! get that low gravity jump effect!
  15. AstroVillager2

Combined pipe/wire block

I like your idea, @pra, that makes sense, to have something like that could be useful, what about sealable hydrogen pipes? i also like that idea of fuel pipes, it could work by going from the refinery into the pipes and into the fuel loader, or into a fuel storage module. it would work like an...