Recent content by babybasher

1. B

Missing menu screen for moon

Started a single player, creative and tried. All working perfectly there. This is only happening on my dedicated server (exactly the same mods as my singleplayer test), weird. Not related, but I also noticed there was no rocket sound when taking off on my dedicated server while there was in...
  2. B

Missing menu screen for moon

Minecraft Version: 1.10.2 Galacticraft: 4.0.0.119 Extraplanets: 0.7.9 https://imgur.com/a/qUGwI First I'll add I'm running a few other mods. Judging by the extra info I see in the galaxy map, I assume it might be Extraplanets mod fault. Anyone run into this problem? I click on the moon, but...
  3. B

REQUEST FOR HELP: Who wants to try out 'Asteroids Survival' (like SkyBlock)?

good point. Knowing nothing about space flight, maybe the reasoning is that a lot of fuel is used leaving earths atmosphere. Thus the long time to get to earth, can't burn all the way. Big initial thrust to get speed, last of the fuel is spent slowing down aproaching earth.
  4. B

REQUEST FOR HELP: Who wants to try out 'Asteroids Survival' (like SkyBlock)?

This looks like great fun. However I'll await release 430 as doing all that other stuff to get it going looks too annoying :P
  5. B

Mobs dropping oxygen

Ahh we'll there we go, it's already in the game haha.
  6. B

Mobs dropping oxygen

First of all, apologies if this has been suggested. Did a search but found nothing. I had this small idea just now when I crashed my lander on the moon and became stranded while waiting for rescue. The mobs on the moon wear oxygen gear, well what if you could somehow get a little oxygen from...
  7. B

Water Pipe

Ever heard of reading a post properly before replying?
  8. B

Water Pipe

I totally agree with this post. I don't want to install those large mods when all i want is a pipe for my fuel loader. It's great so much effort goes into cross mod compatibility for GC. But when you can't use a feature of a mod your playing without having to install another mod.. kinda absurd...
  9. B

Any Thaumcraft players here? Your views needed...

I use thaumcraft, but am no where near an expert to comment. I'm still figuring it out, Only started it a couple of weeks ago. Awesome mod though! I did notice it was a cake walk finding nodes on the moon, they are light up the area like a torch there :p
  10. B

Compatibility with Minecraft Comes Alive?

We've been using MCA (not v5) with galacticraft for months now, no compatibility problems. MCA is quite buggy on its own though :p
  11. B

Meteors and creative test worlds.

I've spent hours upon hours in the same area on the moon building my base now. Surprisingly it's only taken one direct hit which did no damage at all (glass blocks don't seem to break when directly hit). It took another hit when another meteor landed on the moon turf right next to it though...
  12. B

Proud to announce: Preview of the Astro Miner

sweet! I've been reading every changelog and was wondering what in the world an 'astrominer' was. Can't wait to play with it.
  13. B

Solar system map - moon/space station

Not sure if this is a bug, or it was recently changed in an update. When I click on the moon, or space station on the map, it takes me to a new screen. It's just the earth rotating around the sun with either the moon, or space station. Where as previously it would just center on either the...
  14. B

Bug of drowning under water, even using the oxygen system

hah, didnt even think about trying that :P Out of interest, how would a space suit go under water in real life? I can imagine it'll be water tight, but would it handle the pressure etc?
  15. B

Galacticraft world crashes and reopens only to crash again.

Aren't u running .270? It's up to like .302 now :/