Recent content by Bobzilla0

1. B

Space Stations in Every Planets

Question is, why? What does it add that is different from the overworld space station? Distance isn't really a thing that actually exists in galacticraft space, so it is just as efficient to go from Mars to an overworld space station as it is to go from Mars to a Mars space station
  2. B

Looking for some people to play with on my server

I have some good news my friend https://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/dream-land-2-0.6629/
  3. B

unnamed | gc3.0.11.333 | 20 | Open | faction | mcmmo | Economy | auction

I know this post is from 2015, but you seemed fairly confident that it would stay, so I ask: is it still active?
  4. B

galaxyempirev4

Is this server still active?
  5. B

New vehicle: Submarines

In the mods current state, I'd agree but if they do intend to add liquid moons and whatnot, I can see some justification to adding such a thing.
  6. B

Pluto

Every bit of matter that exists in the universe has a gravitational pull, but if will classify everything as a planet the word kind of loses some of its meaning don't you think?
  7. B

Space Suits

So galacticraft doesn't add any astronaught suits which I am sure everybody thinks is a bummer. So I propose that when initially going to the moon, a large bulky space suit must be used (perhaps it give slowness or something). It would have the defense of maybe chain mail armor. Once moon...