Recent content by bridgeburner

1. bridgeburner

Solar powered Quarry

I see. Thanks. I guess the closest thing we can get to a renewably powered quarry then is sterlings powered by charcoal.
  2. bridgeburner

Solar powered Quarry

Well, can't test that. The game crashes as soon as I try to place a universal cable.
  3. bridgeburner

Can you use the oxygen equipment to breath underwater?

Just curious. I'm at work otherwise I'd just try it.
  4. bridgeburner

Solar powered Quarry

I looked at this.. http://wiki.universalelectricity.com/mekanism And at this.. http://voltzwiki.com/wiki/Mekanism But neither had entries for it. But thanks for the video. I'll give it a try when I can get home.
  5. bridgeburner

Solar powered Quarry

I can't find any Universal Cable on their wiki.
  6. bridgeburner

Solar powered Quarry

I have not. I'll have to give that a try, thanks.
  7. bridgeburner

Solar powered Quarry

I really wish Galacticraft had auto-miners or at least tools to make mining faster so I wouldn't have to cross-pollinate between mods.
  8. bridgeburner

Solar powered Quarry

Thanks for being helpful even though I'm on a different modpack. The denizens of the tekkit forums were pretty uptight and kept reminding me I was in the wrong forum.
  9. bridgeburner

Solar powered Quarry

Haven't tried multiples wired directly to it yet, no. Just multiples wired to engines piped to the quarry. I'll try the wires again with multiple panels, but I'm pretty sure I tried wires before with 1 panel and it did nothing. But I'll try again. Do I need certain kinds of wire? Or just the...
  10. bridgeburner

Solar powered Quarry

Well, I've tried several configs. I've tried with wires going to stirling engines and the stirling engines going to the quarry via conductive pipes. That made the stirling engines pump, and I saw electricity flowing, but the quarry didn't do anything. I've tried from the solar panel right to...
  11. bridgeburner

Solar powered Quarry

I'm playing Moonquest, which uses Galacticraft and Buildcraft. And for the life of me I can't figure out how to power a quarry with GC's Advanced Solar Panels. Everything I've googled either ends up being the wrong type of solar panels (from a different mod), or requires a conversion method that...