Recent content by Buzzrocket

1. Buzzrocket

[Galacticraft]: Cannot construct PacketSimple with null data, this is a bug.

I don't know why but I cannot download ANY of the files. Not only that but when I went to Skydaz and got the mod installer for it...it had some major problems. I think I know what is going on, I have not been on MC for a while so I forgot I needed to get on forge profile to use Galaticraft. So I...
  2. Buzzrocket

Planets with changing gravity

It should be "I'm the worst at English". :D All hail the Grammar Nazis
  3. Buzzrocket

The reason I said nerd was because I did not understand even 10% of what you guys were talking about lol.
  4. Buzzrocket

Space Station

NVM I got it to work. It took 3 oxygen sealers!
  5. Buzzrocket

Space Station

Its 15 blocks wide,21 blocks long and 5 blocks high. The inner part of it needs two oxygen bubbles to fill up the space.
  6. Buzzrocket

Space Station

I have a large space station and I need to to seal. But is says its too big even when there is plenty of oxygen and I also have two sealers. The room has no missing blocks. Please help.
  7. Buzzrocket

# nerds
  8. Buzzrocket

Now that I think about it,hyperspace sounds better.
  9. Buzzrocket

I want to know yo steam name so I can add you and pwn you in tf2. XD

I want to know yo steam name so I can add you and pwn you in tf2. XD
  10. Buzzrocket

Galacticraft 3 Release Notes

You guys know it....this is me right now
  11. Buzzrocket

But what if it could hold a portal to a new solar system where we could have whatever planets we wanted?
  12. Buzzrocket

What would be in the black hole dimension?
  13. Buzzrocket

Redstone control for Oxygen Sealers and Airlocks with Redstone Feedback

Sounds cool,but I don't work with redstone. You might be on to something. But I like I said I am not very familiar with restone. I would rather have it wireless and just have it send a single without restone,but I don't have lots of people on my Space station so I don't know. Like I said,it...
  14. Buzzrocket

GC3 COMING NEXT WEEK! (NEWS: BETA IS OUT!)

For those of you who got mad when I said "Glaticraft will not be released in 7 more months..GG Mic GG) I was being sarcastic and just pointing how impatient I am.
  15. Buzzrocket

So why would we put our Space Station around the black hole? Is there something cool about it?