Recent content by Cerebot

1. Cerebot

Airlocks

Yes, we have airlocks, but they don't satisfy the accuracy of the idea I'm going for. For Airlock Controllers, you need a full-frame, but I'm proposing it is all one block that displays an entity (sort of solid too... I don't know how to describe it). One thing is for sure: You can't complete my...
  2. Cerebot

Airlocks

I know I already posted this earlier, but I'd like to restate. We should add an Airlock Block. The properties of this block are quite complicated, but this would make a great and accurate addition in my mind. When you place it down, it would create an animated 5x3x4 prism, where 2 doors are...
  3. Cerebot

Oxygen required for plants

Well, thank you! I'll be posting another suggestion shortly.
  4. Cerebot

Oh wow really? How can I access it?
  5. Cerebot

We should make oxygen and sunlight required to grow plants. This is more of a real life concept, but I was rewatching The Martian (great movie, lots to learn and implement) and when the home depressurized on Mars, all the plants died. Not saying we should make temperature a real factor, but we...
  6. Cerebot

Sleep in a bed when the room is sealed

Hey Ezer'Arch, Thanks so much for replying to my post. Let me address all the points in your post. I noticed in your first bullet for explaining #1, you said This was the entire point of the idea. I didn't mean for it to pass the entire night:). I just wanted it to skip part of the night. In...
  7. Cerebot

Sleep in a bed when the room is sealed (Forwarded)

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT AN ADDON! Please do not scold me in the comments. You have been warned. Hello Galacticraft Forum! I have posted an idea in the suggestions, and one person told me to forward it here, and it might come to be. Here's the link to the post. I included the link because there...
  8. Cerebot

Hey PhysicalNova, Thanks for understanding. I might follow your advice and post this in the add-ons/resources section of the forum. You have a nice day too! Thanks, Cerebot
  9. Cerebot

Hey PhysicalNova, Thanks for the reply. The point of this feature was not meant to pass the night, it was for passing a CHUNK of a night. This would make cyrogenic chambers still usable, because they would be used to pass the entire night. As I said before, this idea would be mostly used for the...
  10. Cerebot

Airlocks

Ezer'Arch, Oh, I thought you were talking about my idea from my article... XD... Cerebot
  11. Cerebot

Airlocks

Ezer'Arch, I was not aware of this. How can you do it, with which mods?
  12. Cerebot

Airlocks

Ezer'Arch, That's pretty cool! Can't wait to see it in the next update! (If you are implementing it)
  13. Cerebot

Hey QuadShot, Thanks for your reply. This idea was actually meant for the moon, because most of the time, moon nights are super long. Maybe they could add a new type of bed with steel, or something easy. But it could only be for moons or planets. Also thanks for the science lesson. Maybe you...
  14. Cerebot

Rockets disappearing

Replying to QuadShot, I'm using the latest .177 version with all mods(galacticraft, micdoodlecore, and galacticraft planets) .
  15. Cerebot

I have a cool, but not so scientific idea. When you take a bed to space, it says you might die of oxygen loss. My suggestion is if you have some kind of Oxygen Sealer, or Oxygen Bubble Distributer, then you should be able to sleep with still a risk of oxygen loss. It would be one of those, "Do...