Recent content by chezpaul

1. chezpaul

Extra Planets Tips & Secrets

I am running v. 4 so it should work. I did have an Astro Miner in the asteroid belts but it disappeared and never came back. I have no clue where it is. I can recall it but it doesn't come back. ;-)
  2. chezpaul

I meant when you are not in the dimension that the Astro Miner is.
  3. chezpaul

I thought the Astro Miner did not work when not in the dimension?
  4. chezpaul

Dynamic Surround mod config for Extra Planets

Very cool. Thanks. Stupid question: where do I put this son file? I'm guessing it has to be repackaged in some way...
  5. chezpaul

NOTICE: "This mod updates pretty often (which is really cool), but sometimes the recipes change here and there, so don't take this advice as constant." I am using version 0.8.5 of Extra Planets with Minecraft 1.10.2 running Forge 2511. I'm a long fan of the Galacticraft and Extra Planets mods...
  6. chezpaul

He does have something indeed (at bottom of page for 1.10.2) that I tried but I still get all the birds and insects on all Extra Planets mod planets.
  7. chezpaul

Would anyone out there have put together a config for Dynamic Surroundings under 1.10.2 for the Extra Planets mod? I have all kinds of birds and insect making all kinds of noises on most planets. ;-)
  8. chezpaul

Actually Additions Mod turned off Galacticraft Oil

Yes, I added Actually Additions afterwards. World was already created. It seems to work fine. I found a big oil (actually additions) lake deep down far away. grabbed it all. And it works fine in the refiner. I'm able to synthesize fuel for my rockets. So I'm good. Thanks
  9. chezpaul

Found my answer to my question on reddit. Tested stuff in creative, turns out Oil from Actually Additions works #1 in Galacticraft Refinery and turns it into the appropriate fuel for the Galacticraft Rockets, means I won't have to deal with troubles with finding the oil and pumping it out since...
  10. chezpaul

So it looks like Actually Additions mod turns off Galacticraft oil! Running 1.10.2 latest 117 Galacticraft. Is that okay ? All my oil sources have disappeared from my map. Should I just turn off oil in Actually Additions? This is the server log: [18:30:21] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]...
  11. chezpaul

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

My server won't even start with Anti ID conflict. I already tried it. Thanks
  12. chezpaul

Disregard the ending which right now is crashing my server: http://pastebin.com/VBPKhtiP
  13. chezpaul

Well I'm guessing ID 29 is minecraft itself. I thought minecraft potions took ID 1-400. Maybe I read wrong. Also, should I be worried by this FATAl error?
  14. chezpaul

Where do I change the potion ID conflict? There is no potion ID config for Galaxy Space. I get this error: The potion.radiation effect from GalaxySpace is using an overlapping ID. ID: 29 Thanks
  15. chezpaul

Since 1.1.0 I get this error. Server loads fine but error http://pastebin.com/TZmWAaWa Thanks EDIT: And I'm running the latest of Galacticraft. 463.