Recent content by chris

1. chris

[Suggestion] Random Events, More Mobs and Space Stations

i think i understand. not every mod works with eachother. what i was doing was makeing my mod folder full of my favorates. witch is just mostly building tools for a spacecraft. and most mods are not compatable with 1.4.7? ouch. props to programers! i was at a hope i could add stuff into...
  2. chris

Moon lander

i love all the ideas about space travel. id never land lol. but yea a firefly has 2 shuttles.. its a great idea. if anyone ever put a big star ship from star trek in here the shuttle would lag it less than bringing in the flying city.
  3. chris

Sci-Fi Star ships

i wish i had programing as a talent. i used to be a carpenter...untill the brain and spine sergon told me im not going to make it. i guess i just dont understand any of this mutch. and i wish i had the time to learn code...its far better than useing a pencil for art..my bad
  4. chris

Sci-Fi Star ships

i was wondering if we could add these two in on the mod. these would be SO good. http://www.9minecraft.net/wireless-redstone-mod/ http://www.9minecraft.net/more-pistons-mod/
  5. chris

Sci-Fi Star ships

agreed. iv got alot of the new mod airlock and redstone wireing all going on a serenity/firefly. in the cockpit i want complete control over the ship with switches and buttons. aye captain...flip the wrong switch and we get sucked out lol. this is the MOST appealing aspect of space....your ride!
  6. chris

Elaborate space ships

i know. poor mcdoodle has spent close to a year and going. but id agree. people have been makeing spectacular ships out there. but the space travel...how do i put this. the planets are awsome...but the journey is the fun part as well. if we took most ships that have been made out of colored woll...
  7. chris

yea but the big ships that are funtional with redstone..if 2 worms get free and eat the left engine and air is escapeing....redstone is non funtional. need a dedicated Mr. scott in engineering. the ebonhawk, firefly is a bit more manageable...6 ish people working on geting her together...15 min...
  8. chris

space station is an awsome idea. but instead of npc mobs. id like to see a server of all of you playing together. how many friends can you fit in your uss constitution? but yea. if we implament npc quests for jobs and money system maby the station can offer travelers fuel at an outlandish...
  9. chris

Custom Spaceships

i think i understand why everyone wants a slew of different ships. i myself cant stand getting lost in a ship. seeing how we are going to fly in space. i been in a few bigger class ships. took me 45 minits to get from the engine room to sick bay on 2 lvls above and ended up back where i started...
  10. chris

Moon lander

wait....aye captain a shute in space is pointles. but even the mars rover and some of his parents on mars had landing systems with a shute. remember the crawlers in the big rubber ball with 20 shutes. its not near as cool as what nasa did this time, you all see that hover dump rocket that...
  11. chris

8 months of work?.....i wish thank you was enough

8 months of work?.....i wish thank you was enough
  12. chris

Shuttle

Serenity /firefly has 2 shuttles! ;) and a hover mule!