Recent content by colin young

1. C

Collecting Molten Metal. HELP!!!!

I know but I couldn't find anywhere to get help on the matter and thought the community here might have an idea. I've since found the problem strangely enough got weirder, I made a new age and found molten gold I attempted to bucket it and it worked only the gold turned to lava, when I put a...
  2. C

Collecting Molten Metal. HELP!!!!

Hi all, So recently I've upgraded my Galacticraft to the 1.7.2 along with Tinkers Construct, Buildcraft, Mystcraft and since Rie's Minimap wouldn't work I'm now using Zan's. Anyway everything was going well, built 6 smelters and have 4 refineries going ready to start work on building my base...
  3. C

Need fast help? post here

I think I fixed it, after a little stress I went round to a mate's and used his laptop to download Forge 1.6.4 onto a USB drive and brought it home and installed it after deleting all files and re-downloading Minecraft and the 3 files for Galacticraft. I now have Minecraft loaded up with 6 mods...
  4. C

Yogscast fails

He lie's you could hear him bashing it lol, I think it might possibly be that they haven't used any sealing blocks but since I can't get the mod to load I'm a Noob lol
  5. C

Yogscast fails

Lol No Simon is just a bit slow at reading and hit the ground before he'd finished, Duncan shouldn't have listened to Lewis when he said Spam the Space Bar lol....Still comical though! Shame they cheated that Oxi Collector via the Creative mode too but ah well makes good TV far better than the...
  6. C

I did yes but after watching another installing tutorial I have since removed all files and re-downloaded Minecraft taking me back to the beginning hoping to find the right answer before I break something lol, was so excited today when I first started. Once I have Forge installed and the mods...
  7. C

I don't have any mods, I was an xbox player until today bought and D'loaded Minecraft 1.7.2 after watching the Yogscast guys on Galacticraft. I downloaded the following: VersionMinecraftTimeDownloads 10.12.0.10251.7.202/07/2014 10:18:57 PM(Changelog) (Installer) * (Installer-Win) * (Javadoc)...
  8. C

Ok so I've downloaded Forge, Galacticraft, Micdoodle and the planets pack following the Sparks vid but when I try to play minecraft crashed and takes me to the launcher. I looked in the Development Console tab and the following Messages/Notes are at the bottom. [15:54:45 ERROR]: Game ended...