Recent content by conkleon

1. C

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

I havent heard from this mod for a while is it on pause or is it dead? (hopefully not... its one of my favourite mods!!!)
  2. C

Just disovered a new bug seems tha amun ra is not anymore compatible with galay space since there is no way anymore with the veersion 1.4 to create one
  3. C

How is the development going btw what are u going to be able to do with dark matter?
  4. C

I hava a feature suggestion... could you add a way to rotate a part of a ship and create artificial gravity (like space odyssey) and an option in the config files to change the speed that the mothership moves (how quick it travels)? Btw THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS MOD sr for caps
  5. C

This seems to be a mod with a lot of potential..... But whenever i try to use it with galaxy space it crashes can u pls help me?
  6. C

Motherships

Yes now that I think about it you are right. Also adding only stages of rockets could get boring so your suggestion is the solution to this problem. It is the most reasonable suggestion (and the one that is possible and could be really fun). Also you said rockets should remain... Well either way...
  7. C

Motherships

That would be the best idea ever they should add this. the bad thing is that they (the developers) go more with the way of tiers of rockets and generally more rocket based vehicles. I thing that is the best idea in the forum but I doubt it will happen. if it happens they shoyld make it like in...