Recent content by cosmocaos

1. C

[COFH World] Help with custom oregen

Aluminium, Tin, Copper, Silicon
  2. C

Oh I would appreciate that a lot! :D , I want the four ores for retrogen in the overworld.
  3. C

Hi, I'm looking for somebody that could share me a galacticraft.json file for CoFH World 1.12.2, I want to retrogen the galacticraft ores on an old custom map.
  4. C

Retrogeneration of Galacticraft ores on a custom map in forge 1.12.2 server.

Hi, I'm triying to do retrogeneration for galacticraft ores in a 1.12.2 forge server, with a custom map (Minecraft version 1.9, Apterra is the name of the map, downloaded from planetminecraft). I tried with two mods, CoFH and ChunkPregenerator. I have no success with CoFH World, tried turning...
  5. C

Retrogeneration of Galacticraft ores on a custom map in forge 1.12.2 server.

Hi, I'm triying to do retrogeneration for galacticraft ores in a 1.12.2 forge server, with a custom map (Minecraft version 1.9, Apterra is the name of the map, downloaded from planetminecraft). I tried with two mods, CoFH and ChunkPregenerator. I have no success with CoFH World, tried turning...
  6. C

Options for new ore gen in old world

I'm triying to do retrogeneration for galacticraft ores in a 1.12.2 forge server, with a custom map (MC version 1.9). I tried with two mods, CoFH and ChunkPregenerator. I have no success with CoFH World, tried turning on and off the options for retrogen in config/galacticraft/core.conf and in...
  7. C

CoFH Ore Regen in old world not working (1.12.2)

Hi, did somebody solve retro-generation for galacticraft?