Recent content by Cosmology

1. Cosmology

Collectors not outputting

In creative single player I can make this work, but on my station I can't. I have 16 collectors with leaf blocks above them, they are powered and full of oxygen. I can see them sucking in oxygen, I can see them connected to full powerlines (you can see these things in my attached pic), and I can...
  2. Cosmology

Hydraulic platform shoots off into space

Glad to hear there are others experiencing it. This is sooooo annoying though... I just spent like 2 minutes trying to go up literally one floor. It keep bopping around, not locking, won't let me walk properly unless it locks, so I'm going up and down, way too slowly or way to fast, never able...
  3. Cosmology

Hydraulic platform shoots off into space

So I'm just starting my space station. I put a hydraulic platform 2x2 on the ground level, then I go up 16 blocks and do another. It doesn't work, so I assume I have to do 15. When I do this, I use the top one to go down, and it works, but goes REALLY slowly, so I hold shift, and it goes faster...
  4. Cosmology

Spin Thrusters?

I'm just starting out GC on this server, and I'm deciding where to build my full base. I'm just wondering what exactly spinning the space station does? I read the notes, and the video on the wiki is broken, and I find Minecraft videos HORRIBLE because they take a full hour to just play the game...
  5. Cosmology

Two problems

Galacticraft core = 4.0.1.181 Planets = 4.0.1.181 Extra Planets = 0.4.6 More Planets = 2.0.17-GC181 More Planets Extras = 1.0 Firstly All moon villagers want to trade me oxygen masks... Literally every single one of them. Is this a known bug? A feature? Am I just REALLY unlucky? Secondly Moon...