Recent content by CPL-Coconut

1. C

Wow, This mod has gotten widespread

Congrats to you Micdoodle8 for making it into the Tekkit pack. It's good to see a mod like this take leaps and bounds :)
  2. C

"Mekanised" Lunar base, Solar powered for awesome and inspired by Stefan's lunar construction

:/ I'll be starting it again since my sister went and installed "Mo creatures" on my game without my knowledge and deleted the world
  3. C

Jetpacks: Freedom of motion on space stations

the water has to be in the 2 block radius of the tree
  4. C

"Mekanised" Lunar base, Solar powered for awesome and inspired by Stefan's lunar construction

I'm also going to be adding "Dimensional Doors" since it's been updated and works perfectly with this mod.
  5. C

crossbow update

That would be the main reason why it would only be able to fire T1 heads, because they're cheap and easy to manufacture. But it's a nice idea nonetheless.
  6. C

crossbow update

Sounds a bit OP. If they were to implement it, it should only use the first tier of heads. I mean, how many crossbows have you seen fire a nuclear payload? :P
  7. C

crossbow update

I could see this happening, but first, what kind of attachments? Explosive heads with the ICBM modpack?
  8. C

Trading system for Alien Villagers

They could sell steel and random machine parts. That'd be pretty cool.
  9. C

Oxygen needs to be WAY more dynamic.

Nah, I'm talking about the 1.4.7 version that was re-made. It's actually pretty damn good.
  10. C

The roof is probably too low and the roof needs to be transparent. also, you need 4 blocks of water
  11. C

For use with "Mekanism" This is my take on a lunar base. Just starting off the design with an airlock and a small oxygen production chamber for filling those empty tanks. Will upload images as progress continues. This base was inspired by Stefan's thread. Any recommendations to the base...
  12. C

Lunar base

:P damn, someone beat me to it. Nice job on the base.
  13. C

I would like to see a section of the mod that adds a form of propulsion for the player when floating around in his large tin/dirt/stone/whatever floating container in space. One suggestion is along the lines of incorporating some armour much like the electric jetpack in IC2 that allows the...
  14. C

Oxygen needs to be WAY more dynamic.

To be fair, he could always ask the creator of "The marvelous moon mod" to borrow some code for this idea.