Recent content by cricket354

1. C

Rayguns

And as for realism, freeze rays exist in real life, they work by knocking into electrons, slowing down atoms, which since heat is the movement of subatomic particles within atoms, it cools down.
  2. C

Thought stranded players needed love after watching "The Martian"

Like and support for you both.
  3. C

Beam Separator ( Spreaders )

Yes, but these are lasers, which as long as they are not passing through an atmosphere, would have no energy loss. So, only if you could take breath would they have energy loss.
  4. C

Pick a Breathable gas, now with homeworlds!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electron_acceptor So, scientifically, most of these won't work.
  5. C

Food Decomposer

It works kind of like digestion, just like the methane synthesizer uses similar processes to chlorophyll to synthesizer methane, where chlorophyll makes sugar. Both make a substance with chemical energy, but one is more geared towards technology, providing rocket fuel instead of using the energy...
  6. C

Food Decomposer

Great idea!
  7. C

Food Decomposer

Yeah, but this whole thing works on the idea of you having some sort of permanent base in which you have a farm. Said farm would get you your food for the process, but it would need energy. The methane synthesizer works like chlorophyll, so why not copy another natural process in the form of...
  8. C

Motherships

I like the idea, but here's my two cents. What if the mothership is a spaceship that can do what you said, and has the warp drive so if this mod ever goes beyond our solar system then it will be the ship we use to get to Alpha, Beta, and Proxima Centauri, and we use higher tiered thrusters and...
  9. C

Food Decomposer

So, I was doing some research for a story that I was writing a while back, and the main character had the ability to do alchemy, and I wanted him to get a sustainable food source from it. I found that food, except for the minerals and some proteins in it, it entirely composed of hydrogen...
  10. C

Magnetic fields, Antimatter collector and Radiation module

It isn't creating energy out of nothing, ever heard of Mass-energy equivalence? Represented by the equation energy equals mass times the speed of light squared? It means that the energy an object is worth is equivalent to the objects mass multiplied by the speed of light, to the power of two...