Recent content by Crimson

1. Crimson

Another Solar panel question

Hey guys, back again playing around with GC2 (I think thats what it is, its the most recent build) and had a question on solar panels. I imagine this is a cross mod problem, but Ive got 5 solar panels hooked up to a Minefactory Reloaded Lava Fabricator, and I'm watching the power indicators on...
  2. Crimson

Airlocks/Sealed Rooms

So the glitchy sound/not closing airlock is a GC410 issue?
  3. Crimson

Power

You can also use Thermal Expansion's Redstone Energy cells and/or Energy Tesseracts. Ive currently got a TE Tesseract for my moon base's power - it sends power from the overworld where I have lava engines
  4. Crimson

Earlist build with Solar Panels?

Yea, new Tekkit only has solar for Steve's Carts engines. Oh well, I think I developed a new solution :) Thanks guys
  5. Crimson

Bugger XD Didn't want to install a new mod to my tekkit world - want to make it so that people who are watching my videos could do the same thing... Oh well, thanks guys :)
  6. Crimson

Hi guys - been playing the Tekkit pack recently, and was wondering which (if any) of the 1.5.2 Galaticraft builds had the solar panels in them? Or is that a 1.6+ only thing? Thanks!
  7. Crimson

A date for the other planets ?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon
  8. Crimson

moon operation base WIP

Well, that would explain why I can't find them XD
  9. Crimson

moon operation base WIP

I must still be blind. The only unnamed blocks I can find are the new redstone comparators... what items in NEI surround the oxygen? Sorry I'm so dumb ^^;
  10. Crimson

moon operation base WIP

I have NEI and I cant find Oxygen blocks :\
  11. Crimson

Space Station pictures.

What Ive done so far....... still can't get a stable oxygen system going... Are glass blocks not airtight? Using Sphax texture pack
  12. Crimson

Space Station Oxygen generation

I cant get the trees to grow, thats the problem... they just spit off green sparkles which I click them with bonemeal It makes making a self sustaining station quite difficult to make :\
  13. Crimson

Space Station Oxygen generation

Not sure what Im doing wrong, but I can't seem to grow trees (either with normal dirt or moon dirt, with water and without) and if I magic up wood and leaves, they always decay... Am I missing something or is that part not yet finished? Thanks!