Recent content by crouchingmoose

1. C

Liquid oxygen to regular oxygen

I've been playing around with this and it is almost working. However, the only issue I'm still having is pumping empty canisters out of the Oxygen Storage Module. I can't seem to get them out no matter what I try. Any suggestions? Also, I'm glad to hear that there should be a way to directly...
  2. C

Ok, I'll try that out when I get a chance. Also I'll look into doing either a youtube tutorial or wiki pages on these machine's, when I get some time later.
  3. C

So I've go my setup for water to fuel working perfectly, however I've now got this left over "Liquid Oxygen". I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to use this oxygen to make my space station breathable (Not overly fond of the leaves) Anybody know how to do this. I'm using the new...
  4. C

Help with new galacticraft 3 blocks

Is there going to be any way to get the oxygen out of the Water Electrolyzer?
  5. C

Help with new galacticraft 3 blocks

Can someone please explain to me how to setup and use the Gas Liquifier, Methane synthesizer, and Water electrolyzer? I've tried everything I can think of and nothing seems to work. Also, if you could include instructions for automation, that would be really helpful.